Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#49745 10/29/03 05:00 AM
Yosef Offline OP
OP Offline

I am wondering if anyone has had success with low back pain. More specifically, I have some swelling in one of my discs that causes discomfort.

#49746 10/29/03 12:57 PM

Yes I have had some success. I have mild scholiosis (curvature of the spine) and twice during active exercises I have felt as if my back has straightened slightly. The first time was very remarkable indeed and I felt, for the first time ever, that my spine was completely straight.

Not only this but I have been seeing signs that I am getting taller which would be linked to the spine straightening. I have been meaning to measure myself for a true indication but just haven't had the chance working 60 hours a week and just taking on a new puppy.

I have also had great results with my shoulder pain. After reading a post by Gallen in a topic about sports injuries, started by Iam2 if I remember correctly, she spoke of moving the Qi through the affected area which would help remove any blockage. As I can now feel the Qi in myself and direct it quite easily, any time I feel pain in my shoulder I push the Qi from my spine down through my arm to the hand in waves and without fail the pain goes away. If I think about the pain or my shoulder however it will come back and I need to "flush" it out again. I am only a beginner however, but this is what works for me.

My advice to you would be (as Ascending1 pointed out to me when I didn't even realise I was doing it) Do not have any limiting beliefs. Believe that you can be totally healed and that it can happen straight away.

I also have a slipped disc in my lower back and when doing small universe I always feel that the energy is being blocked at this point. By the end of the meditation however I can push it through. This always feels that it is helping, possibly it would for you too?

#49747 10/29/03 04:26 PM

Don't forget about the "self-concentration" sitting meditation. It's great for focusing on letting the illness, discomfort, etc. turn to smoke and go back into the universe.

Soli

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved