Thought I'd share

Historic Event

Harmonic Concordance
Saturday November 8, 2003
http://www.originalchurch.org/concordance.htm

Be the Love that you are

#49749 11/04/03 11:21 PM

Hi True Unity:

Thanks for the historic(al?) event from Sedona, Arizona. I don't know anything about this event, but I'm from Arizona and spoke to Master Lin who did go to Sedona. He said there is only one other place in the world where he has experienced such strong energy fields from the earth... a place in China. He said he went to Sedona several years back and spent three days meditating there. He wasn't sure he could live there all the time because of the energy.

You northern folk come on down and enjoy our wonderful winter weather.

Agent B

#49750 11/05/03 01:03 PM
OP Offline

Agent B

This historic event is world wide. This total lunar eclipse and the way the sun and the other 5 bodies are going to be in configuration has never happened in our world history.

The solar flares of the past week, they say this activity has been one of a kind too.

Some kind of energy going on here, do you think ?

Lots of special meditations and events going to happen this Saturday(worldwide).

I keep wondering what Master Lin's thoughts are on this subject.

Here is another link for LOTS more info. If your interested in crop circles look at one they are calling The Harmonic Concordance, makes you want to scratch your head :^)

Here is that link http://astrosite.com/

Be the Love that you are

#49751 11/06/03 07:32 PM

Hey True,
Thank you for sharing this information. It amazes me how subtly this is getting out there. Seems to be more of a word of mouth type of process but the information is getting out there none the less. I have been investigating this and telling as many people as I can about it ever since you posted this. The fact that there has been no dialog on this in this form is yet another sign of how subtly this is going.

The people I would have figured would have known about it didn’t. Those that did know were not even really planning anything major just going with the flow. In some cases it really didn’t matter because they are already way out there and will no doubt be participating with out having to even know what it is all about. They will just naturally connect, I suspect Master Lin is no different and may not even know about the label or event called Harmonic Concordance but I’ll bet that when the time comes that he’ll be connecting one way or another.

#49752 11/10/03 07:24 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha,

So how was the Harmonica Convention?

It was pretty incredible watching the moon slowly being eclipsed.

On times during eclipses, Chunyi has recommended to just say prayers for the world and people rather than meditate.

Much Love, Shawn

#49753 11/11/03 04:19 PM

Cute, on the convention.

Yep I think that is what most people are doing kind of naturally. I did do meditation but include a variation of sending energy to the world for healing and transformations of the positive.

It was amazing watching the moon go into eclipse as if watching a month go by in a short time. It was way to cold to watch the moon go full again so I used that time for meditation, contemplation and prayer.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved