Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Rich23 your energy follows your thoughts. The amount of energy is determine by the 6 keys. So be confident that things will continue as they always have.

You are perfection.
Iam2

The odometer on our car often runs backwards.
Stops, then forwards. Stops. Then backwards for a few miles. Etc.

Just once in a while - mostly when I'm driving. And I happen to notice it!!

It has happened when there has been someone in the car who could verify it!! I don't think I was really believed before then.

Don't you just love it when things like this happen??

*A* fellow traveler

Rich23 Offline OP
OP Offline

Interesting that lots of things have been coming out on this one in various places. I was chatting to a woman who had the same thing and she reckoned it was down to clocks with quartz crystals in them being affected. It occurred for her for a few days then stopped- it seems the same has happened to me. I have double checked the clock and used another on one occasion and both were slow so the effect, without the scientific rigour I'd have liked, seems to be suggestive of something extraordinary but guess unless it starts up again that's the end of this particular experiment.

Your story is interesting, Ann, and adds to another person I was chatting with who for a while became the bane of telivision viewers and computer users- she said she couldnt even boot her computer up at work so someone else had to do it for her, then it was OK for most of the time.

Regards to you all

Rich

I just got rid of an electric clock that only ran 20 minutes fast when I slept on the bed near the clock. I would re-adjust the clock each morning and it would be fine all day and only ran fast after sleeping. I ran an extension cord from the other room and it still was fast. I put the clock in the living room and it was fine. Interestingly, if I slept more to the middle of the bed, it was only 10 minutes fast. I gave the clock away and got a new on that doesn't do that. I believe it all has to do with the energy of the person.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved