Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#49963 12/12/03 06:17 AM
AlexK Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

I had an interesting expeience with sword fingers thought I would share.

I've notice the energy coming from my fingertips when applying sword fingers but found the actually stronger when I applied it to a cut finger (four stitches already showing signs of infection when they stitched it 3 hours after the mishap).

Applied sword fingers and palming everytime I thought of it (usually when it hurt)noticed an interesting effect on some machinery when I missed my aim becoming distracted while I was applying sword fingers. This led to a rather interesting experiment and relisation that it's a lot more powerful than I gave it credit for.

When mum asked me if I wanted the doctor to perscribe pain killers I thought, 'what?' I have to admit I yelped a lot when I moved it wrong and usually had to apply sword fingers shortly after; there really was a difference with hitting it with sword fingers straight away or trying to ignore it. Stitches come out in a couple of hours And if you want to meet a funny doctor you should meet the guy who stitched it (he lied) .

I think it really reinforces your skill if you use it on yourself for injuries no matter how minor... when you feel the energy transfering to your wound it adds to your confidence when you use it on others.

Alex

#49964 12/12/03 10:58 PM

" ... noticed an interesting effect on some machinery when I missed my aim becoming distracted while I was applying sword fingers."

You have my attention! Care to elaborate??

*A* fellow traveler

(trusting you're already better at this time)

#49965 12/13/03 07:21 AM
AlexK Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator

Well the stitches are still in my finger. They could have come out but the doc wanted to leave them for the customary 7 days even thought the doc who put them in wanted them out before Monday. He said he. "could take them out now but theres the risk of it splitting open again".

On the mend anyway

As for the machinery... well I was at the club with mum (weekly event when she is home I never turn down a free meal).

We were playing on the poker machines (slot machines I think they're called in America or one armed bandits even though they're armless; that's armless not harmless )

I was applyin sword fingers to the cut inflicted pain by moving a chair. It was my turn to play and our kitty was running low. In looking up I accidently fired sword fingers at the machine and it flashed brighter for a moment and I went... I wonder could sword fingers cause it to spin up 3 coins for the game feature? So I tried it and immediately got 3 coins. Then I hit it for 5 coins during the feature and immediately got it. Played with it some more here and there. I was only interested in mum maintaining her kitty not to have outstanding wins. Besides mum started noticing what I was doing. She knows I can influence the machines when the mood strikes me and the float will hold out for the day or she comes out in front a few dollars, but I've never experience the effect so immediately

I know I won't always have this working because it goes against the values by which I was raised. It sure was an exciting way to see chi in action thought.

Alex

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved