Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50017 12/25/03 06:24 AM
OP Offline

My 10 year old son suffers sinusitis and I am using the sword fingers technique. I have started to do it, in fact, I've done it twice.

Is it OK to use this technique for a situation different than pain ?

#50018 12/25/03 01:51 AM

Yes, sword fingers and other SFQ practices can be used for non-pain issues. I think anything within your body that is not functioning optimally is worthy of your energies. It is your intent and love which are most important. Okay, there are 6 keys that are most important.

Since you are working on the nose, consider first clearing the C7, then the lungs and then the sinuses. The lungs - nose and related system are white energy. (Bad wording I know).

Visualize a fully healthy system, when you are removing the excess energy and sending white energy.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#50019 12/28/03 03:54 PM

JORGEMAL
Not to challenge Iam2 and to set the record straight - Sinuitus can be very painful and can lead to Tinninitus (ringing in the ear) and hearing loss. It should not be shoved to the side as something minimal or even insignificant. The above have all plagued me for years and are continuiously improving through the Qigong practice.

Qigong is very effective with these problems. When I treat someone for sinus problems I use this procedure:

First and formmost - open the C7 and remove the blockages there - spend some time on that area - you can't get it to open.

Open the spine as related to the lungs, pancreas, liver, (generally known as the imune system area) again spend some time on this area.

Open the lungs (front, middle, and back)using the same procedures as with the C7. Remember the windows to the lungs. The lungs are the primary center to work on for any problems with breathing.

Open the neck (there are sunus cavities in the back of the neck) including the throat with the same ferver as the other areas. Open the back of the head, top of the head and the forehead.

Work on the sinus cavities in the forehead and the cheeks below the eyes. chop to break up the blockages - pull out the pain (smoke) and replace the energy. Don't forget the inner ears by chopping just in front of the ears. repeat this several times. You and your son will bothh benefit emensly. Repeat this procedure as necessary.. Don't forget the imune system - think about it - if the imune system was up to par and functionally optimally your son would not have sinus problems..

Thanks for listening
have a goo day

justcappy

#50020 12/29/03 02:56 PM
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Iam2:
Yes, sword fingers and other SFQ practices can be used for non-pain issues. I think anything within your body that is not functioning optimally is worthy of your energies. It is your intent and love which are most important. Okay, there are 6 keys that are most important.

Since you are working on the nose, consider first clearing the C7, then the lungs and then the sinuses. The lungs - nose and related system are white energy. (Bad wording I know).

Visualize a fully healthy system, when you are removing the excess energy and sending white energy.

You are perfection.
Iam2

----------------
What is C7 ?
----------------
I know what it is. It is the 7th vertebrae in the neck.
----------------

[This message has been edited by JORGEMAL (edited December 29, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by JORGEMAL (edited December 29, 2003).]

#50021 12/30/03 07:03 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jorgemal,

Your getting some good direction from the the Forum members here, and doing a wonderful job with your son.

You will want to consider purchasing the level two course. The course not only discusses these areas and the healing process itself, but also teaches how to detect blockages in others.

There are relationships between the organ systems and patterns illnesses follow that can be found in the book or shared. Each system/person is unique and the root of a blockage may not be tied to a generic "spot". That's where the next step: finding the core of the blockage rather than chasing symptoms, can deepen the healing.

In appreciation of family,

Shawn

(justcappy: always did love your "chopping" references. Much Love this season to you and your's)

#50022 01/01/04 05:43 PM

Jorgemal, I second Shawn's suggestion that you get the Level 2 course, if you can. That way, you can see and hear Master Lin on the video, plus have the handbook. In Level 2, he actually has a class of people taking the course and trying out some of the techniques. So you can learn by watching how it is done... I also love the live classes, because I'm away from my telephone, etc, and can really concentrate on what I'm learning.

To Justcappy: thanks so much for your detailed description of how you work with sinus problems. That was really timely, since my husband and I are both fighting colds at the moment. What do you mean when you say "open the lungs (front, middle, and back)"? I've been going with a downward motion on each lung, from the outside in. Is that what you mean?

Best wishes to all. Stay healthy!
Anita

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved