Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello all, lately I feel like I've been getting signals telling me it's time to move up to Level 2 of my SFQ practice. It's been about 5 months since I started Level 1 of SFQ, and I must say I've quite a bit from the experience so I'm a little worried about letting go. In the Level 2 manual it states once you have noticed physical improvements from Level 1 exercises you can replace it with Level 2. Now I have noticed physical improvements, but it still feels like their so much more I can gain. If anyone here wants to help shine some light on this I'd very much appreciate it. Now excuse me while I rewatch my Level 2 videotape.

[This message has been edited by Nacho (edited January 01, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Nacho (edited January 01, 2004).]

Hi Nacho,
You can always revisit level I active, and should, if you injure yourself, or need that focus on self healing. It is an asset in your qigong bank. Small universe is also something you should keep doing. Your meditation is very important to keep up. As the new exercises can be done in a shorter time, you can gradually get into them. Try to keep a full practice going, of active and meditation, as you gradually assimulate all the new technique and data. Whatever time you spent before, keep it up. Don't drop it to read or watch the video. Do your exercise session, or meditation, first, then spend a short time learning new information, if time is limited. 'Ground yourself in your self practice.' If you did level I active for an hour, you may want to extend the times in level II active, if you so desire the active exercise. It is easy to extend times on cloud hands and 10,000 hands, right away. A bit harder in sword fingers and thunderpalms, due to holding up your arms. I have had times where I really immersed in 10,000 hands, for an hour or so. It is a wonderful exercise, very spiritual, but with full physical awareness, and wonderful expression/relationship felt, to the expanse of the universe. You have alot more choice in how you exercise, with both levels at hand. I would still suggest a consistant routine, as opposed to changing it alot. Find your choice, then stick to it for awhile before you change it, if that is the case, or tune in to your routine by trying things, then get back in the saddle and do a consistant practice. Don't get lost in all the data regarding specific healing techniques. Your state of being , through your self practice, is very important. You will be more effective, as a 'healer', if you keep up your exercise and meditation, and assimulate the new data from that position.
love,
gallen

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Gallen. Right now I practice level 1 from 11am to 1pm, so I might have to minimize the amount of time spent on some my techniques in order to get some level 2 in there as well. I'm sure it will all work out though.

Hi Nacho:
I agree with Gallen that consistency is the key no matter if you practice level 1 or 2, or as I do, a combination of both. After practicing Level 1 (off and on) for almost two years, I recently transitioned into level 2. I still very much enjoy Level 1, and find that alternating days between levels 1 and 2 really works well for me. I also alternate my mediations between small universe and self concentration. For me, practicing both levels simultaneously, has enabled me to achieve more consistency in my practice.

Great advise here for shore . Also be cautions of not over doing it or taking on to much that you are over whelmed. Consider focusing on the new but reserve time for what you are drawn to so that you have a dedicated day or time for level 1.

It is all good just go with the flow by relaxing and not pushing to hard. Any activity in this is beneficial and moving you forward so your, already instilled habits of consistency will help you reach your desired goals.

[This message has been edited by Ascending1 (edited January 06, 2004).]

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved