Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#50435 03/13/04 06:01 AM
OP Offline

I was wondering if anyone has some Level II success stories to share being the "Healer" instead of the one being healed?

#50436 03/14/04 03:35 AM
OP Offline

Don't everybody all jump in at the same time now....

(sheesh!)

#50437 03/15/04 04:20 PM

Hi Mayflower:

There are so many of these stories. You can read the best in Master Lin's book or just go to the annual meeting when all kinds of people stand up and tell their stories which are far more powerful than this one...

My dog Max was bit by a rattlesnake in Arizona. My two boys and I rushed him to the veterinarian and he said Max would not make it. He was too small and the poison had moved too quickly. He said that he could put him to sleep or we could take him home and he would be comfortable. Something told me to take Max home.

On the way home I told the kids that I was already working on Max and would use all my Qigong skills to get him well. Both of my sons are teenagers and at this point did not have a very high respect for Qigong or my abilities. When we got home, I put Max in his bed and started Qigong... asking Master Lin to help me, opening his small universe, doing sword fingers, removing the blockages/venum and smoke, and putting back healing energy. I gave him a few drops of yin-yang water and then started this same routine all over again. At this point I was about 2 years into SFQ (Level II). My family gave up on me at about 11pm and went to bed and I just kept going... over and over the same routine. I didn't know about the group healing techniques at this point or I could have put my family to good work here!

By 3am I had done the healing many many times, burned incense, candles, done smudges and had tried all kinds of masters to help me including Jesus, God, Buddah, Guan Lin, Mother Mary, Sister Terressa, Ghandi, and so on.... Suddenly I had this awakening that I needed to call on my Dad to help me. My Dad had passed away a little over 2 years ago and watching him die from cancer is why I found SFQ so I would not be powerless to help people (or dogs!) who I love when they are sick. My Dad was a veterinarian and so the light bulb went off that my Dad could help Max here if I could get the two of them connected.

So I started again, asking my Dad to help me, opening Max's small universe, performing sword fingers, clearing out the blockages, and putting back in the good energy. Then I held my hands over Max and just went into the emptiness. Quite soon, I felt a very warm wave of energy come through me and my hands stung with heat and I started to sweat. This sensation lasted for what seemed like 10 minutes and then it was done. I opened my eyes and Max was standing in front of me. He looked like a soft breeze could blow him right over but he was standing and he started to shuffle around. Then he came back and laid down and went to sleep. I went to bed and in the morning Max was up and about. He was tired and drained but he was gaining strength and my two teenage sons were quite impressed.

I kept working on Max and he improved but I have to tell you that Max did pass away about 6 months later. He was only about 5 years old but the trauma of the snake venum made him age much faster and he seemed like he was a 15 year old dog when he did finally die. I am grateful for the extra time we had with Max. I spent many hours practicing SFQ on Max and learned a great deal from him on how to really love and show kindness to another being. This experience along with other less dramatic healings and experiences with Master Lin, Jim Nance, the other SFQ members, and all of you on this forum, have forced me to shift my paradigm on how this physical and spiritual world work. I am a better person for SFQ and every day in some way I am preparing myself for being ready to help and love others.

We don't have earth shattering experiences every day with SFQ but there are little sparks and events that make life richer. We also do help others with just a clear thought or intention. It's that simple and it does help... every time. But every now and then a miracle touches us which is what keeps us willing to put in the enormous time and effort to practice SFQ. It's not scientific proof... but it is enough.

Keep your sturdy ship on course Mayflower... there is a whole new world just waiting for us to catch up to it,

Agent B

#50438 03/16/04 06:01 AM

AgentB:

I could never add (or subtract)one iota to what you have just shared; and, I would never ever want to either: truly moving, touching, and deep - VERY DEEP!

Thanks for sharing this AgentB; it touched me in ways I can't explain.

Much Love ....

#50439 03/16/04 06:35 AM
OP Offline

Thanks "B". I was very misty reading this. It touched me deeply. I'm an animal lover also.

#50440 03/15/04 09:12 PM

Agent B

Now they will hear THE R E S T OF THE STORY...

What Agent B didn't add was that the dog never again barked --- he just hissed...

love ya man

justcappy

#50441 03/19/04 03:09 PM

Hi Mayflower and all,

These stories never so seem to end. I'm down in Panama right now and my family came down to join me for their spring break. We were walking down the street and this sweet lady came toward us and she was walking with a dog that looked just like Max. The dog came running up to my boys and licked them and was so happy to see them. The lady was quite surprised and told us that the dog was really not very friendly and never did this. Then the dog came over to me and just laid down on my foot and refused to move. I picked up the dog and I felt deep in my heart a great big thank you as I gave him a hug. We stood and chatted with the lady and petted the dog for quite some time. I showered them both and my family with golden rays of love while my wife spoke to her and my boys played with Max#2. I felt my crown open and all the love of the universe coming down. It was a lovely moment. And then with that the dog and lady went off down the street and we were on our way.

The adventure continues,
Agent B

#50442 03/20/04 02:29 PM
OP Offline

Thanks "B" ! I wonder if The Powers That Be, sent your dog back for awhile to say "hi" and "thank you" for the SFQ? They work in mysterious ways don't they?

#50443 03/21/04 09:55 PM

AgentB,
Animals have that awakened 6th sense. Sometimes they can sense your experience; and, especially, the love and healing energy work you gave in selfless love to your Max.
Max#2 might have just wanted to give you and your family some thanks and some love back, for all you did for one of them (your Max) and for your lost.

OM.

#50444 04/04/04 06:34 AM

Agent B,

That's awesome.

Have you have experiences since the event where you went into the emptiness and experienced the same kind of healing power?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved