Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Iam2 Offline OP
OP Offline

While taking a lunch-time stroll. I was walking doing the lower abdomen breathing. Sometimes doing the breathing the universal energy visualization. Being perfectly satisfied that my practice althought not as in the SFQ meditation, was absolutely perfect for me right now.

I opened my sense of vision. Letting myself be fully aware of everything in my field of vision and not hard focusing on any single item. I was enjoying the beauty of all I was seeing, experiencing and being apart of. I was being aware of all of myself at the same time. My feelings and movement, and not making a separation between them and the "external".

I noticed how fully and easily I could take in all of my surroundings, as I walked along. I wanted to take in all of my surroundings. Not just what was in my field of vision, but also that which was behind me and had previously been in my vision.

After a few seconds of this wanting and stretching my feelings out, I felt a slam as if my energy came rushing in on me from behind. Then a jogger quietly passed me.

A few second later I thought wow. Then tried to do it again. Of course I couldn't.

Want. Let go. Be in the now and notice.

Just me sharing.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Iam2,

That jogger was me going mach 2!

Love and Light

Michael

A truly wonderful spiritual experience.Thank you for sharing.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved