Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50932 08/02/04 03:00 PM
OP Offline

For distance healing, I remember reading having the person have a glass of water during the session and drink the glass of energized water later.

Is that part of Level III training ?
How do we energize water ?

Should that be yin/yang water to start with ?

I tried to send energy to the water without touching it. Pretty much like sending energy after the sword finger technique. The intention is good, not distance healing, but I figure drinking water is good anyway.

#50933 08/03/04 01:06 AM

I am also interested in this topic.

I understand that one uses thunder
palms. Do you hold the glass between your
hands in the thunderpalm position
without touching the hands together?
If so, for how long?

Or is it something else?

And what is the effect on the
person taking it?

Gianni

#50934 08/04/04 01:51 PM

Yes it is part of the level III material.

You can send energy into the water with sword fingers or thunder palms. I haven't checked the level III material but I seem to recall that you use thunder palms over the water and you do it in counter clock-wise motion. (I could be wrong on the hand motion. I may be mixing it up with some of the other material).

Remember that the intention is as important or more important than the technique. When grace is being said at our table I do a visualization of bringing the blessing of the universal energy into the food.

Should it be yin/yang water? Good - Better - Best. What do you think?

What is the effect of the person taking it? Well a quick search shows that the human body is about 65% water, the brain is 70% water, blood is 82% water, and your are lungs 90% water. I would say the water becomes part of you. The water joins with you and the qi in the water joins with your qi.

You are perfection.
Iam2

[This message has been edited by Iam2 (edited August 04, 2004).]

#50935 08/04/04 02:30 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Bluebird,

There are various ways to do the message water, and yes it's taught in the level III work..

Iam2's reference to praying over your food as explored in the Message from Water book series, is a good one to work from before doing the level III training.

The water you send your healing intention to doesn't need to be yin/yang or anything special. You can bless and send your healing intention to baby bottles (one I'd highly recomend), medicine, toothpaste, etc. I have a friend that does this regularily with her children, and one day her daughter told her she didn't want her to do it to her drink today -"it makes it taste different.", she said.

Much Love, Shawn

#50936 08/04/04 06:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shawn_Grim:
Aloha Bluebird,

The water you send your healing intention to doesn't need to be yin/yang or anything special. You can bless and send your healing intention to baby bottles (one I'd highly recomend), medicine, toothpaste, etc. I have a friend that does this regularily with her children, and one day her daughter told her she didn't want her to do it to her drink today -"it makes it taste different.", she said.

Much Love, Shawn

So it is not just sending energy into
the water, it is sending it with a
message (intention) of healing?

Gianni

#50937 08/05/04 02:00 PM
OP Offline

Thank you all for your thoughts and insights.

I was having a healing session with my Mom.
While I can do the Small Universe ; detect and remove blockages; I want to do a little more.
I was thinking giving her energized water after the session to improve her energy level.

Shawn,
I heard of people changing the taste of wine and improving the taste of water with energy.
I am with the child, I don't want anyone to change the taste of a good cup of Java. - Bad habit comes with years of practice.

Iam2,
Thanks for pointing out that the intention is as important or more important than the technique. Sometime, I forget.
I have sense that happened with my SFQ practice. When my personal intention is VERY strong, often I sense incense smell. The feeling of the Master and the higher self are there to guide me.

Gianni,
For healing purpose, I will say a prayer with my intention while I am sending the energy to the water.

As Shawn recommended, we can bless and send healing intention, to the baby bottles for the baby.
Many loving parents are doing it every time when they hold their baby in their arms. We don't even think of it consciously but the love and blessing are there for the children during each feeding.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved