Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KWLee Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi!

I had an experience yesterday with SFQ that I thought some here would find interesting.

The weather back here hasn't been too good, and many people have been coming down with colds. Yesterday morning, I found myself with the sniffles and thought to clear it out with qigong. When doing the exercises, the sluggishness of the energy was shocking. Keeping at it, the energy channels eventually cleared and energy flowed more smoothly. When it came to the joining of yin and yang, a very icy light blue sort of energy just pushed forward into my palms. This is the first time I came into contact with this energy. The energy seemed to balance itself out, fading bit by bit to be replaced by a more "normal" energetic feel. By this time, the sniffles had disappeared completely (and never came back ).

However, just as I was going to end, there was a sense of extremely hot red energy pouring out, and so I kept at the exercise. The body temperature started rising, but I was interrupted in my practice and had to make a hasty stop. Within the hour, I began feeling feverish, and being in a car chose to do the small universe exercise again. The fever subsided. That evening, I did a quick round of the active exercises to clear the channels again, and the fever went permanently.

My own guess is that if not for SFQ, I'd have been in for a rather nasty time.

KWLee

[This message has been edited by KWLee (edited August 08, 2004).]

Great experience KWLee, thanks for sharing. I'm often impressed at how powerful something like the small universe is.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved