Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

In my experience, warm and fuzzy is the essence of the truth. Over many years I have discovered (the hard way) that the my limited beliefs in specific techniques and rules for healing lead me into attachment and rigidity.

My understanding of what Master Lin says, is that techniques are nice and necessary, but opening ones self to love and realizing the unity of All-That-Is, is the essence of healing self and others.

Each teacher with whom I studied had their own specific techniques. Tad James used to say, "Do it exactly the way I do it until you have learned my way and experienced its results. Then by all means, feel free to invite the universe to teach you a better way."

In my experience, healing occurs best when I get my small self totally out of the way and allow the universe to guide the situation. I usually start with technique and then allow the universe to orchestrate the dance of healing. Usually I am astounded and humbled at how the universe chooses to perfom the healing.

The fluidity of the universe used to drive me crazy. I spent years looking for solid, absolute answers before I realized that since the universe is simply an effect of Universal Mind, changing one's Mind can instantly change the apparent universe. There are no solid answers. Whatever we wish to be real (at a deep level) becomes real for us and those who are dancing the dance of life with us.

The other issue that was tough for me to understand is that although there appears to be both Universal Mind and Individual Mind, the apparent separateness is only a temporary condition. Separateness is, and yet is not.

The lovely thing about deep meditation is that, in the stillness, we realize that we are "one" pretending to be "many"; we realize that all thoughts of any permanent physical or mental reality are illusions.

We are the otters of the universe, slipping and sliding and playing with our creations, then destroying them and creating again and again.

Why I get are so terribly attached to my temporary creations I'll never understand.

I started this post last month with an inquiry into the root cause of energy blockages. That was just another case of my small self wanting the universe to be stable and comprehensible. Silly me.

Peace!

Iam2 is right. You can re create the blockages again. The mind rules the body. Gallen, I believe is saying don't think about it, just do SFQ and you'll make incredible gains, even if you believe the blockages might come back. (am I right?)
Did you here about the three universes? 1. Your universe, 2.The physical universe and 3. The other person's universe. This was observed by L.Ron Hubbard in Scientology.
Amazing how we make things so complicated. Keeps it interesting. Adventure.

Much Qi
Diana

Mayflower. I think you have summarized gallen well. I don't think he would ever be so concise though.

I haven't checked out L. Ron Hubbard, mayhaps one day, but not too soon I suspect.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Warm Fuzzies,

If the person you're working with practices Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ), Chunyi has mentioned that you can have them do the Small Universe as you work on them, listen to the Self Concentration Exercise, Inner Beauty CD or just relax -whatever is the most comfortable for them.

For most people, having to visualize something or do something like putting their tounge at the roof of their mouth gets them into their head instead of out of it It's easiest to have them relax.

Much Love, Shawn

P.S. I can't beleive Chunyi let both justcappy and Agent B attend the same retreat -thats a lot of funny energy!

hi,
I had to add a clearification. Knowledge is useful, but it also can work against what one is trying to accomplish in a healing session or self healing, which is 'completely clearing' all the energy one doesn't need, or extra energy, out... If you, as the healer , of either self or helping another with their healing, holding the thought or belief that there is an emotional blockage that remains, supports that. The best practice, and outcome, comes free of that thought. I have seen , on one occassion in my own experience, of an emotional blockage releasing from someone. I don't want to sound like an expert with this. It was a singular experience, that was an affirmation for me, that SFQ works on deep levels. It took some time afterwards, for me to realize what i had witnessed. I knew, it was this person's inner core structure, and the energy was of an emotional source. This friend, had no awareness of it being released. He was, living a very positive and focused positive life. He was diagnosed with a cancer. He was a long time yoga practioner, and went to a doctor, and we also worked together. he may have seen other healers too, I don't know. He did clear himself of cancer. I saw it as him, doing this with his incredibly focused positive , and pure thoughts. I was just one helper, and he did so much himself. He didn't analyze or think about all the possible inner workings, in an academic sense. Just staying happy, keeping his mind clear and supporting positive thoughts, or no thoughts, eating right, etc. Him clearing his cancer, never was a 'knowing' process. It was a being process, and he did impressively well. So well, that I found myself as a helper, watching and admiring what he was doing on his own.
I hope this clearifies my post a bit.
love,
gallen
ps,
welcome back Shawn, and thank you Iam2 for all the work you've been doing in here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved