Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51072 09/06/04 05:22 AM
ozzie Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi! Is the bouncing the same as the heel exercise in harvesting the chi or are people talking about something different?
Also for Gallen..have been working on feeling something when removing blockages re what you suggested I do but still can't feel anything. As I want to do some healing work regardless, how long should I continue to work on a blockage when I don't know whether it's gone or not!!!
Thank you, love Sandy

#51073 09/07/04 01:44 PM

Bouncing is not the same as the heal troubles. It is usually done flat footed. The foot remaining in contact with ground all the time. Although I think some people take the bouncing literally, and there is nothing wrong with that.

So just start in the stance for active exercises. Feet on the ground and flex at the knees to get the up and down bouncings. When you get ready to start the meditation (sitting or active), just gradually reduce the amplitude of the bouncing and come to a resting stance.

Breath in through the nose and out through the mouth. It is a relaxed rather than athletic practices. Eyes open or close, as you want.

I'll leave the Gallen part for gallen himself.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#51074 09/07/04 08:59 PM

Hi,
I stay aware of the primary energy point on the front, bottom of the foot , too, while bouncing. The bubbling spring, kidney point, or whatever one call's it. Feeling the bottom of your feetnice and open, energetically, and being aware of that point. I don't focus there, just an awareness of it being there ... It is within the whole of what you are doing. Bouncing up and down on the heel, is very different, and remember the caution to how hard you do that, if you have , say a sensitive back.
Ozzie, regarding you question to me,,,,You know when you are done, because you feel when you are done, or see it. The seeing part can simply be your intention and that visualized. this leads the energy in the way, you see it. You focus your intention, and see it coming out. Your imagination if that suits you better for a term to use. You trust that intention, and how you choose to see it. Don't let doubt in, or an elongated double doing of things , due to doubts about it. Be confident, you are a master doing the work. Do it like you are the master you are. There is no set time or numbers. You make everything happen through your intention and visualizations, as you express the SFQ techniques you learned. Again, your mind is moving the energy. It is how you see it, so, see it in a good and effective way! Lead the energy the way you want it to go. Whatever you do, three grabs, two, a variety,,,,focus, on seeing it gone, or coming out, etc. when you envision that, it is done, move on.
love,
gallen

#51075 09/08/04 09:27 AM
ozzie Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Iam2 for answering. I got the impression it was something different from the heel exercise. Now I know!
Thank you also Gallen.I'm happy to use visualisation. I use it all the time and feel comfortable with it. I was getting frustrated and probably focusing too much on the feeling and forgetting all else.
Thanks again. Love Sandy

#51076 09/08/04 04:10 PM

Thanks Gallen, I was confused on that question also.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved