Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Dear All
I am a new meber to this forum and I an from bangalore in India. I am suffering from Two vessel block Ishemic Hear Disease and I would like to get out of this situation with out any surgical Intervention.

Please guide me will the Qigong practice will help me to cure the problem I am currently in.

How much time it will take to get cured. I am from India and If I could find any meber from India I will be too glad to interact over phone.

I also would like to know from the members of this forum to guide me whether If I practice on my own based on CDs with out a master, will it have any negative reaction on my health if not done properly.

Pl guide

Thanks in advance

S.S.Prasad

Somasundaraprasad, you have several things you can follow. You can contact Shawn the forum mediator and he can put you in contact for a phone healing with Master Lin.

As to how many session it will take. I am not that skilled as to be able to estimate. I just do and do until I feel it is time to stop.

If you follow the home study programs you will not experience anything negative. You may experience somethings that are confusing, but you will always be progress to better health. There is no wrong only good, better, best is the SFQ (Spring Forest Qigong) practice.

This forum isn't designed to teach you SFQ, but it is a great place to ask questions about its practice, and to share you thoughts, experiences and feelings.

You are perfection.
Iam2

OP Offline

Thanks Lot Iam2 for your kind reply. Your reply is very useful and I will follow your advice. Thanks again for taking time to send a reply to me
S.S.Prasad

Hi, Somasundaraprasad. If you look on the Learning Strategies' site under Spring Forest Qigong (not the forum site), I think there is a testimonial from somebody who was able to reverse blocked arteries. In fact, I think there were two people who had that problem. I have mitral valve prolapse in addition to cardiomyopathy, and I was supposed to have surgery last January. I have been postponing it to try to heal with Qigong. After the seminar in Plymouth, MN this October, I am going to see a new cardiologist, and I hope she will tell me to leave her office and not bother her because there's nothing wrong with me. I wish you well in your quest for healing.

OP Offline

Dear Claudia
Thank you very much for your feed back. I am also sure that your Cardiologist will clear you. Please remeber to share once you get the good results.
My best wishes are with you

S.S.Prasad

quote:
Originally posted by Claudia:
Hi, Somasundaraprasad. If you look on the Learning Strategies' site under Spring Forest Qigong (not the forum site), I think there is a testimonial from somebody who was able to reverse blocked arteries. In fact, I think there were two people who had that problem. I have mitral valve prolapse in addition to cardiomyopathy, and I was supposed to have surgery last January. I have been postponing it to try to heal with Qigong. After the seminar in Plymouth, MN this October, I am going to see a new cardiologist, and I hope she will tell me to leave her office and not bother her because there's nothing wrong with me. I wish you well in your quest for healing.

OP Offline

Hi Iam2

I would like to take few clarification from you.

I am planing to place order for buying the Level 1 program of SFQ.

Can I safely practise by justing watching the Master doing in the VCD and still get the best results.

What I would like to know from you is

1.Will I be able to follow the VCD and do things correctly. Or is it required that I have to persoannly attend Sessions conducted by Master.
Pl advice
Thanks
Prasad

quote:
Originally posted by Iam2:
Somasundaraprasad, you have several things you can follow. You can contact Shawn the forum mediator and he can put you in contact for a phone healing with Master Lin.

As to how many session it will take. I am not that skilled as to be able to estimate. I just do and do until I feel it is time to stop.

If you follow the home study programs you will not experience anything negative. You may experience somethings that are confusing, but you will always be progress to better health. There is no wrong only good, better, best is the SFQ (Spring Forest Qigong) practice.

This forum isn't designed to teach you SFQ, but it is a great place to ask questions about its practice, and to share you thoughts, experiences and feelings.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Somasundaraprasad, practicing SFQ is a matter of good better and best practices. Of course it would be best to life with Master Lin and practice under his direct guidance and energetic aid.

Will you be missing anything by using the home study course instead of attending a class. Yes and no. Their are benefits to boths methods of learning the material. I'm sure each class is slightly different, so will you attend the class that would have been best for you?

What is far more important is to observe and follow the 6 key elements that are identified in the course. The course is some education and the meditations are technique. Master Lin says that technique is not the most important.

Ooops, getting back to your concerns. It is far more important that you consistantly and regularly practice SFQ, than how you learn SFQ.

I've learned from the home study course I and II. I've also been lead in meditations by Shawn, Jim and Master Lin. These help to educate me, but it's my practice that develops me.

I hope that helps.

You are perfection.
Iam2

OP Offline

Dear Iam2,
Thanks a lot for your feed back. You have shared a quite a lot of information

S.S.Prasad

quote:
Originally posted by Iam2:
Somasundaraprasad, practicing SFQ is a matter of good better and best practices. Of course it would be best to life with Master Lin and practice under his direct guidance and energetic aid.

Will you be missing anything by using the home study course instead of attending a class. Yes and no. Their are benefits to boths methods of learning the material. I'm sure each class is slightly different, so will you attend the class that would have been best for you?

What is far more important is to observe and follow the 6 key elements that are identified in the course. The course is some education and the meditations are technique. Master Lin says that technique is not the most important.

Ooops, getting back to your concerns. It is far more important that you consistantly and regularly practice SFQ, than how you learn SFQ.

I've learned from the home study course I and II. I've also been lead in meditations by Shawn, Jim and Master Lin. These help to educate me, but it's my practice that develops me.

I hope that helps.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Hi Somasundaraprasad:

Until your SFQ course comes just sit quietly with your eyes closed and ask God or the universe to help heal your heart. Then visualize the sun coming down into your body through the crown/top of your head and slowly make its way to your heart. Then visualize the sun in your heart and your chest glowing and your heart healing. Know that the sun's warming and healing energy is filling your heart and your whole body with love. Do this until you have had enough then see the sun go up and out your third-eye and return into the sky. Thank the sun and God for helping you.

As you go through your day try to experience love. When you start feeling worried or frustrated see how clever you can be to change that feeling to one of love. Find something or someone to love. The more you "exercise" your heart the more it will heal.

Finally we have a group healing session on this forum. Just put your name and location on the list and we will all send you powerful healing energy on Saturday.

Lots of Love to You,
Agent B

OP Offline

Dear Agent B

Thanks a lot for such a loving message. This forum has gifted me to be in touch with wonderful people who are ready anytime to help others.

I will surely follow your advice. Meantime I have sent a separate mail to Shan Grim with a copy to you to include my name in this week end healing session.

My Particulars are:-
Name :- S.Somasundaraprasad
Sex :- male
Date of Birth:- 21/11/1960
Residence :- City called BANGALORE in INDIA
My Problem:- Suffering from Ishchemic Heart Disease

Thanks in advance

S.S.Prasad

quote:
Originally posted by Agent B:
Hi Somasundaraprasad:

Until your SFQ course comes just sit quietly with your eyes closed and ask God or the universe to help heal your heart. Then visualize the sun coming down into your body through the crown/top of your head and slowly make its way to your heart. Then visualize the sun in your heart and your chest glowing and your heart healing. Know that the sun's warming and healing energy is filling your heart and your whole body with love. Do this until you have had enough then see the sun go up and out your third-eye and return into the sky. Thank the sun and God for helping you.

As you go through your day try to experience love. When you start feeling worried or frustrated see how clever you can be to change that feeling to one of love. Find something or someone to love. The more you "exercise" your heart the more it will heal.

Finally we have a group healing session on this forum. Just put your name and location on the list and we will all send you powerful healing energy on Saturday.

Lots of Love to You,
Agent B

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved