Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51121 09/11/04 04:23 PM
OP Offline

Has anyone experienced the worsening of symtoms in the first week of using SFQ? Is it best to just keep doing it daily and it will subside or to back off a bit?

Thanks,
Susan

#51122 09/12/04 02:55 PM

I started answering this by saying you are the best just of what you ailment is and whether you are agravating your condition, or not. Then a echo of a thought comes through saying to trust in the universe; relax into the experience and trust the universe to g\bring you through.

The description of Master Lin's own initial experience as well as others who have shared their stories sometimes talk of significantly "uncomfortable" and intimidating experiences. However, continuing or returning to the healing practice has seen their problems lessen and pass away.

If say you have a sore shoulder and you find some of the exercises to be uncomfortable. You have to exercise you own judgement. However it may be that you experiencing the healing process. Staying with the experience will bring you to a fully healed state, but modifying the practice to avoid greater injury could be the fastest path to healing.

Now to be a little dramatic. If I had just broken my leg and it was no-longer straight I wouldn't try doing the seven steps exercise. However, I would call on my master and the universe for aid and send message of healing to the area and work on my small universe meditation.

Once the leg was set I would continue the above efforts and add mentally doing the active exercise, like the seven steps.

-----------

Becoming more direct. Yes people have experienced a amplification of symptons, or additional experiences not normally interpreted as pleasant. Most would interpret this a sign of the healing process. The exercises are good for you, you should do them to your capacity.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#51123 09/15/04 02:40 PM

Hi Moongirl:

Many times when working with energy healing the symptoms get worse before they get better. I know with Homeopathy this is usually the case. When the symptoms get worse then the body goes into full action alert to energize all the healing mechanisms.

As Iam2 mentioned you must listen to you body and decide if you need to seek some expert medical advice but in general this is a welcomed sign of healing.

Agent B

#51124 09/15/04 04:09 PM

Hi,
You can take an active role, when the thought comes to mind, of, " Am I healing, or is this a bad discomfort I am feeling." First of all, your mind has popped into the equation, and one need's to be diligent and aware of how you work with that. Both the trust Iam2 mentions, and the common sense that AgentB closed with, is certainly good advice, and involved.
When that thought comes to mind, a negative that can occur, is doubt. It is as significant, as fear or anger, as a negative emotion. Also, manifesting is in play. Where are you leading this, at the 'moment', this comes up. What are you going to create.
When I first heard Master Lin talk about this common side effect of feeling some discomfort, which is the the qi working to clear the blockage, he said to put an image of the sun in it, and see it , experience it, support it, as healing in process. It is very different, to create this, as opposed to doubt. The first manifests and supports healing, the latter, stalls it, or supports the existing blockage.
Trust is definitely part of that, as Iam2 mentioned, and is counting on an outcome, to a degree, or a more passive, very positive energy. I like the idea of taking action, and manifesting, along with that trust. It immediately cuts out the doubt, or the negative activity of the mind coming in and working against you. The sun, is a very powerful image, and east to focus on, immediately, and stop the thoughts. I learned , from another teacher I had, and I believe this, that if the thought doesn't complete, it doesn't manifest anything. Letting go of a thought midstream, is a valuable experience of spiritual will, awareness, and ability to keep the mind in its place. Give it the sun to focus on, and your sense of healing to support. You move in one direction this way towards healing.
Again, as Agent B said, you listen to your body, and use common sense. Even with this possibilty, of your higher self telling you to perhaps consult with a physician, you can keep your mind out of it, in the negative sense. You can discern, and still be on a positive path to healing. You can back off the movement, say, but still sit down and create the positive image and direction to your experience and work, only manifesting, or seeing, yourself moving in towards healing. If you see a doctor, it becomes a teamwork thing, not a defeat or setback. This is great work, involving one's spirit overruling the mind's chatter or doubts that come up. It is another aspect in this process, that is extremely beneficial to be aware of and exercise.
love,
gallen
(Agent B, welcome back from your travels..)

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved