Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51257 10/07/04 02:38 PM
OP Offline

Has anyone had the experience when they are removing blockages from a friend's head/neck that the friend's head will pull backward or forward -- out of their friend's control?

I've had this happen on several occasions. My friends will tell me after I finish that they felt like someone was pulling their head backward or forward, or that they couldn't move their neck until I told them I was finished and then all the sudden their neck would release. So, what is going on here? Any explanations?

Also, I have two friends that when I initially start on them, they have an uncontrollable urge to laugh and they can hardly hold it back, but then it soon passes. Should I tell them not to hold it back and just let it out, or should they try to take things more seriously?

Just wondering. Thanks!

#51258 10/07/04 09:39 PM

Hi,
I haven't had this experience, but it is within the realm of possible side effects to entering a meditative state, or, the redistribution and rebalancing of qi. I remember one , very energy sensitive person, moving with my movements. If I grabbed, he was pulled forward, if I pointed my sword fingers, I could see his body react. Every action had a physical movement response, on their part.
The laughing is a release of energy. Let it flow.
Just follow the guidelines , be respectful, humble and caring.
In the times I have worked on someone, I could always see energy being released, just in helping them relax , prior to doing anything other than that.
love,
gallen

#51259 10/08/04 03:08 PM
OP Offline

Thanks Gallen. You pretty much validated my gut feelings. Have a great day!

#51260 10/22/04 10:04 PM

By all means allow them to laugh......laughter is very therapeutic; it's a release of built up (negative) energy which was implanted during a moment of trauma.
In Dianetics my clients will yawn dozens of times, then sometimes have tears roll down their cheeks, and usually at the end of the session will laugh. Sometimes it's a nice belly laugh that lights them up like a Xmas tree, sometimes it's a gush of laughter like a pressure cooker letting out the steam.
Either way, it's wonderful, so never, never, never, never, interfere with the person's laughter, but rather foster it.
Sit back and listen, and allow it to come out.
Then, watch their faces glow with a wonderful smile.

Best of success!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved