Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51429 10/26/04 06:32 PM
OP Offline

Hi! I have a friend with cancer who wishes to work on his immune system to fight his cancer. Can someone in the forum show me any powerful techniques to do this? Pops

#51430 10/26/04 08:44 PM

Hi Luis,
I just posted on the lymph system, which is related to the immune system. Check out the other post.
Again, the methods are found in Level II, to take care of physical blockages, or the practice of level I active and sm universe. this is the best way to proceed.
I recall once, Master Lin mentioning pumpkin as good food , perhaps once a week(?), for the immune system.
Foods, I think are nice reinforcements, supplements, lifestyle choices, to incorporate with,,,, 'also' practicing qigong, and/or using its given techniques for clearing yourself or friends. It is not the 'best', to come here for a quick specific/single technique, to then give a person, and effectively clear and balance their whole 'system'. Cancer, in general, has a list of do's and don't's relative to qigong wisdom. Again, there is alot of information to engage with, that can't be passed on in this format. Getting the courses are best.
love,
gallen

#51431 10/26/04 11:03 PM

I found SFQ to be so helpful, yet I feel I miss alot from not being able to connect to classes. I feel I miss alot of what is given in classes or talks from Master Lin. Such as nutrition and other important aspects.
I'm not trying to complain or anything I just feel I am missing alot of things I could gain from in furthering my SFQ practice.
Any sugestions? I have checked all websites regarding SFQ but live too far away to actually go see him, and being disabled doesn't help.
much love and thanks
seedling

#51432 10/26/04 11:36 PM

Hi Seedling,
I would say, that more people miss the point, that growth comes, healing comes, through the practice and experience of qigong. There is alot of useful information to take down at the classes and retreats. You can continue to advance , through your self practice. You can become very advanced your practice.
Take one active exercise, and do it twice as long. Try slowing it way down. Do a longer meditation here and there. Try a simple fast, or eating lighter. Try working towards a higher level sitting postion ,,,etc... You can intensify or deepen, your practice, or practice experience.
love,
gallen

#51433 10/26/04 11:48 PM

Thanks Gallen, then I will continue as I am. I am doing all you recommended except I have never fasted before and not sure how to go about doing it properly. If there is a proper way, I really don't know. Hopefully I don't sound too pathetic in this regard, but it is new to me.
love and thanks
seedling

#51434 10/27/04 12:00 AM

I've been through the audio for level I and II several times. There is some food advice in there. However, is it just sprinkled here and there as I suspect it is in the courses.

As for fasting there is lots of information on the web, and in books. Master Lin only just touches on the topic in the level III material. The materials sounds fine, until you serious think about actually using it to fast. Then you start digging into the details. You can search the forum for some information on fasting.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#51435 10/27/04 12:08 AM

Thank you Iam2
love and thanks
seedling

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved