Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51591 11/28/04 02:27 PM
OP Offline

I was just curious if anyone else has had this happen and what it may mean, if it means anything at all.
While doing moving of Yin and Yang I felt the presence of a deer, a fawn actually because I could eventually see the spots on it's back. I thought it may have been my dog had come sat down beside me, so I openned my eyes to make sure and she wasn't even in the room.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Thank you with much love,
seedling

#51592 11/28/04 05:54 PM

That's a very interesting experience. I've had experiences of variations in light - growing brighter and brighter while doing Small Universe and also active exercises - at first used to open my eyes to check where it's coming from. Always accompanied by great joy and makes me smile very much. I've also seen a figure of some kind go by as a shadow, like an angel (?) or other flying creature, accompanied by a strong sense of presence of some kind of protective being. Don't have a clue what these things mean, but I enjoy them. Maybe yours is your animal spirit. It sounds very nice, in any case. A benevolent presence, yes? Do you get a sense of that?

I also have to add that I LOVE this forum. I think all the people here are so wonderful - caring, kind, eager to help. One of the best arguments for the worth of SFQ that there is, the people here and the loving, thoughtful, wise messages that are posted.

I'm so grateful to be part of this community, of this work. And it does feel like a community. That's wonderful.
Thank you all.
Gratefully,
Stephanie

#51593 11/28/04 08:39 PM

Hi, could have been your totem animal. The animal spirit that Native Americans believe guide us through this life.

Gallen has spiritual Native American experience, he would know more than me.

Much Qi,
Diana

#51594 11/29/04 04:12 PM
OP Offline

Thank you both for your input on this. Hopefully Gallen will be able to tell me something, I know nothing of the totem animals. It was a very gentel being, seemed very patient and loving. I have seen many other things also, but this was stronger than the others somehow.
Ditto on the forum and all the community involved. I thank everyone for your patience and kindness.
Much love
gina

#51595 11/30/04 06:06 AM

Hi,
You don't have to define this energy , specifically as a Native American thing, because it was in an animal form. It is better to look at it simply as spiritual energy(yin energy), present, during your session. A beautiful thing. Especially in the form of a deer. Next time, just keep your eyes closed. You can thank the energy, or deer, for coming, bringing you the beauty of its presence, your awareness, the gentle energy you felt, that it embodied. Ask for continued help with your exercises, self healing, your work for the day, whatever.. You can be in the head with these prayers, continuing focus on your exercise, or, move to your heart to acknowledge the presence, and share a feeling of loving, and joy in the presence of this energy.
It is energy that came to you. Acknowledge the gift, or presence, and continue on. The work you are doing, makes this possible, so going back to focusing on the work is good, Any further experience, or understanding, is there, within that work.
love,
gallen

#51596 11/29/04 08:34 PM
OP Offline

Thank you very much. It is making a lot of since now that you say it.
Thank you all for helping. I hope one day I will be able to learn enough to be able to return the kindness and wise words you have shown me.
much love
gina

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved