Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51676 12/23/04 05:43 PM
Maura Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Friends,
When we do a healing - say on the head for a headache - when precisely do we give energy back? Can we overdo that? For example, when I work on the head, I open the C7 first, clear it out and then give energy back 9 times with my yin hand. Then I open the back of the head, clear it out, and give energy back 9 times with the yin hand; and so on. ( I know when clearing the top of the head to pull the energy out from the sides; I then give energy back to the sides before I proceed to clearing the third eye. Too much? Unnecessary?)

I always start a healing by giving energy 9 times with the yin hand to the lower dantien, and I finish a healing by doing the same. Is that sufficient? Thanks for any clarification. And a wonderful holiday to all:-)
Maura

#51677 12/23/04 10:13 PM

Hi Maura,
"When precisely do we give energy back?"
- After you have cleared the blockage.

"Can we overdo that?"
- No. Nine is a good number.

" Is that sufficient?"
- Yes, in context to beginning and ending the session and putting in energy nine times. (Ideally, the person you work on, then engages in a self practice that promotes their 'maintaining' their own health.)

Now, the first thing that came to my mind upon reading your post, was that you were focusing on the mechanics of movement, and not the heart of the matter. Why is it, that Master Lin can heal a group of people, all at once, with a piece of toilet tissue? Where are all the sword fingers and patting in of energy nine times?
Remember, that SFQ is 'signal' healing. Don't let your focused intention and the signal or message, get lost in the mechanics. The movements are outside these core inner workings. If I am 'seeing it', the energy, the way I want to (intention), I am perhaps , more in the emptiness, than in a counting and coordinating mode. I am sure I probably don't always pat in energy nine times, during a session. I have always started and closed with the nine pats following the moving of their small universe. I sort enter and leave the session at those points.

Regarding your original question again...
Say you did a cleaning job, like ajaxing your sink... After you finish, you notice a spot you missed. Do you clean the whole sink again, the way you did before to remove the spot? Is it necessary, or, does it do any harm to clean the whole sink again?? If you feel or see the energy as you work, you may go back and take out a spot, and just pat a few times... ""Your energy and intention are moving 'things' in a healing way."" Consider that statement. It oversees/directs/colors the whole of the experience.

Your self practice, and healing practice, will bring greater understanding regarding your technique. Follow the directions given and practice.
Love,
gallen

#51678 12/26/04 05:00 PM

Dear Maura,
I think that it doesn't matter too much what mechanics you use. Different healers use different methods but have similar results.
I suspect that Master Lin tells us to push energy back into the spot 9 times, more to give us a structure to work with, so that we feel confident in doing the healing.
The main things are, as Master Lin says, Love,
Kindness and Forgiveness and then confidence in ourselves.
We are simply the channel for the healing energy.
Love & Light
Faune

#51679 12/28/04 06:40 AM
Maura Offline OP
OP Offline

Gallen and Faun,
Thanks for your good and kind responses.

As I recall now, I received the same kind of answer from Master Lin - kind of vague - like it didn't matter too much:-)

I am mostly working on myself in these healings and my focus is very much on the power of the universe/God/the divine within me and the love, kindness and forgiveness in my heart united to that of the universe. I have been doing this awhile and haven't noticed that much improvement and so while I know that we must keep doing the healing whether we feel improvement or not, my good ole mind wonders "Am I getting those mechanics right?" I do recall one time that I felt worse after the healing and I thought "Oh, I probably shouldn't have put so much energy back." Lately, I have been asking myself "Well, why do I have to go through all these movements? I can just (after calling on the master's energy) direct my heart focused attention/intention to clearing the affected area and HEAL!!" I do need to do more of the active exercises on a regular basis. Right now, I just do small universe every day and sometimes the yin/yang exercise.
I admire you all for your daily discipline. And thanks again for taking the time to respond. I have been our of my office for several days; hence the delay in rsponding.
Maura

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved