Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51685 12/31/04 09:01 AM
Faune Offline OP
OP Offline

Is there any way within Qigong that we can help the people affected by this disaster?
Can the Saturday group healing include so many people?
I don't know - it is so overwhelming but I feel we must try to send loving energy to help ---- but how?

Love and light
Faune

#51686 01/01/05 06:59 AM

Hi,
There are many ways.
It is helpful, to look at everything as energy.
The plus side and negative side to that energy. Regarding that perspective, you help, by merely doing positive energy work. Your qigong self practice is a positive thing. In its own way, it helps the big picture, as everything, is connected, and everything is energy. It is a proactive practice in regards to 'positive' energy work.
There are specifics to this 'event'. Alot of people, all of a sudden, died. I saw in our newspaper today, a picture of a Buddhist monk in Hong Kong, releasing some doves, and doing a prayer to help all those souls, be released to the 'light'. Think of this in relation to your qigong practice. This action, and the intention within this monks work. That physical action or expression, releasing the doves, along with prayer/intention, and visualization most likely experienced, perhaps seeing these traumatized spirits/souls, perhaps as light or smaller flames, and seeing them move to the greater light, like the sun we visualize in healing meditations.
It isn't easy to tell you what to specifically visualize, and, it might limit what you might see, going in with your own heartfelt intentions. The image, can come from that, or not. This event has moved you, emotionally, and that emotion can fuel your intentions, going into a meditation to 'help'.
Go into meditation with the intention of helping this situation, and let that intention lead you to your visualization of helping. Or, you can simply open up your wanting to help, to your masters energy. Seeing, is not necessary. Your intention and prayers are enough to move the energy, regardless of a visualization aspect to this. I would bet, that if you simply prayed your intention, with the help of your master's energy, you probably would have 'some' experience of what you did, or are doing, as you sit in silence/emptiness 'after' putting out that signal.
I would also offer you this perspective to consider. This was, an event stemming from a dramatic earth change. In a way, this started with something happening within the earth. Consciously bringing healing energy to the earth, is working with core aspects to what is in play here too. The earth is effected by human goings on. Her healing, can take the form of this type of physical event. Just like 'your' body shaking as it self heals as qi runs through it. The need for the earth to heal, can stem from negative human activity.
Again, positive and negative energy are in play. Do something positive, or do positive work of any kind, and it helps this big picture. Dealing with the specifics of this event, is also positive 'energy' work. So, in a way, you already are doing the 'work'. You can , include in that work, focus on this particular event. Help guide the spirits caught in the trauma of the event, in a healing way, as this monk did. Bring light to Mother Earth through your own qigong practice, as you connect to heaven and ground that energy in her. Pray for healing concerning all involved.
I also feel, for instance, the war in Iraq, or other unfortunate energy events. Visualize peace there. In our group meditations, we used the color green to bring peace to areas. Everything is connected. This is not an isolated event, but rather one connected to many things, positive and negative. You can be specific in how you help this, or very unspecific. It is the positive energy work, and aligning with that purpose of doing positive energe work, that helps. You can work with that in specific ways related to specific things/events, or just work with light and bringing that light to Mother Earth and all living things, or the whole of the universe.
love,
gallen

#51687 12/31/04 07:22 PM
Faune Offline OP
OP Offline

Thankyou Gallen, for your interesting answer and perspective.
I had somehow hoped that SFQ'ers would have joined together to send energy/love to help
as a group. I thought that a group would be more powerful than just one or even a few in isolation.
I do understand what you mean though and thank you for taking the time to explain.
Happy New Year,
Love and Light
Faune

#51688 12/31/04 07:35 PM

Group energy 'is' powerful, and incorporating this intention into the saturday healing is a good idea. I didn't mean to limit that possibility. Just list the people as a 'group' in the Saturday meditation. Sometimes bringing something big like this in, can bring greater depth or purpose into the experience. -g

#51689 01/01/05 07:17 AM

I thank you too Gallen for that answer as I have been wondering what I could do to help.A pyschic friend of mine said that the many souls who left due to the tsunami may have done so as a way of helping to cleanse the planet. Water is emotional and maybe this is what we needed to help heal ourselves and the planet on some level as a form of release. Maybe we need to thank these souls for their sacrifice in our service. Many had travelled from all over the world to participate in this event.It is a humbling thought.
Love Sandy

#51690 01/02/05 06:28 AM

Such beautiful thoughts on this topic! Thanks ozzie, gallen and faune.

#51691 01/03/05 03:35 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha All,

Warm wishes this New Year to all.

I don't know if Dr. Emoto actually sent this (you never know these days), but it addresses how your energy, prayers, and intentions make a difference individually and as a community in our Group Healing sessions.

Much Love, Shawn

Subject: Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto (Dec 30, 2004)

Project of Love and Thanks to Water
<http://thank-water.net/english/>

Urgent Message from Masaru Emoto

December 30, 2004

Dear Friends:

If you are reading this e-mail more than once, I would like to
apologize to you in advance.

On behalf of Dr. Masaru Emoto, President of "Project of Love and Thanks to Water", I am sending this e-mail as a Secretary-General.

Around 8:00 AM on December 26 (10:00 AM in Japanese Standard Time),
a strong earthquake of M9.0 occurred off Sumatra, the western part of Indonesia, and a massive scale of tsunami attacked the nations around the Indian Ocean such as Sri Lanka, India, Thailand and Malaysia.

According to the today's news, the number of victims was reported to be around seventy thousand, and it is said that it will exceed hundred thousand eventually. We express our sincere condolence to those who died from this disaster.

Regarding this earthquake and tsunami off Sumatra, Masaru Emoto, President of this Project, has a special message to you.

Please read it and, if you could deliver it to your friends and acquaintances in a moderate manner, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Yasuyuki Nemoto

======================

Prayers can limit the secondary disaster. To everyone in the world, let us offer a prayer of love to the Indian Ocean rim countries!!

Masaru Emoto
President of the Project of Love and Thanks to Water

==========================

I feel terribly sorry for the loss that has been caused by the biggest catastrophe of tsunami in history. I am utterly lost for words to offer for the deceased and their family. I just pray to god that their souls shall rest in peace.

Just today, WHO has released a warning for the possible emergence of epidemics. It has reported that at the moment, the hygiene has dramatically worsened, and the epidemic such as cholera could spur in any minute. If so, as many people could die from infectious diseases as were killed by the tsunami.

As a Hado (vibration) researcher, I am truly worried about this disaster. As well as the hygiene issue, I feel that the "vibrational fields" of the countries have extremely deteriorated. The "field" is created by feelings of fear, grief, worry, lack of trust, anger, loneliness, and helplessness, and could energize the malevolent
microorganisms that prefer this kind of environment.

People cannot help but have these feelings, and they probably carry the feelings with them. Many people feel this way, and there seems to be some plundering going on, but their feeling of anger and hostility can only multiply the negativity of the "field". Also, we must take
into account the emergence of a new epidemic.

We have to limit the negative "field" in any way possible. I believe that there is already a spreading Hado (vibration) of fear due to the terrorist attack and bombing, and it is like a gasoline station with an oil leak that is about to explode.

What can we do? The only way is for people from all over the world to pray for the recovery of the affected area. The prayer will definitely carry far with the purity of its Hado. Therefore, from today, let's close our eyes for a few second before our meal and send words of prayer to the countries. Let's send a prayer for them before we go to sleep. Also, when we pray during the end of year and the new year ceremony, let us send a prayer first and foremost for world peace.

Through the research of the water crystal over the last ten years, I have proven that people's pure energy of consciousness can change the water in areas that people have prayed for, regardless of the distance. Also, the most effective Hado prayer is the feeling of Love and Thanks. Now is the time to send everyone's feeling of Love and
Thanks to the earth's water.

Please forward this message to everyone you know.

======================

We appreciate your kind participation, cooperation and support.
Thank you very much.

Yasuyuki NEMOTO
Secretary-General, Project of Love and Thanks to Water

-------------------------------
PROJECT OF LOVE AND THANKS TO WATER
-------------------------------
President: Masaru Emoto
Secretary-General: Yasuyuki Nemoto
East Side Bldg. 1F, 1-1-11 Yanagibashi,
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0052, JAPAN
TEL: +81-(0)3-3863-0211, FAX: +81-(0)3-3866-5353
WEB: http://thank-water.net/
E-MAIL: mailto:love@t...
------------------------------
This project started on July 1, 2002.
The purpose of this project is to raise the collective consciousness of humanity through the prayer of our Love and Thanks to Water, and by this to contribute to establish the world peace.

====================
This message is free to distribute.
We appreciate it if you could deliver this message to
as many people as possible in a moderate way.
Thank you in advance.
====================

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited January 04, 2005).]

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved