Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi

What is a strategy to improve my handwriting? I would like to write fast and neatly, maybe even beautifully if possible.

Could I use Sales Leap, because it programs in a continuous improvement strategy for a performance of some sort? Handwriting is a type of interaction, and Sales Leap is very good at improving one's interaction with the world.

How would you do it?

Grant

Hi Grant. If I were you, and I pretty much AM you, because I get constant grief from my sales managers about my chicken-scratch!

I'd go with New Behavior Generator.

Go and watch somebody write who you like.

of course you need to practice practice practice.

Just make sure you interject liberal listenings to NBG while you practice/take on your new skill.

George

Administrator
Administrator

Try checking out a book or two on hand writing analysis... Finding out what your chicken scratchings reveal makes a great insentive to modify and also hints how you can improve yourself. It seems that by deliberately motifying your handwriting to incorporate characteristics you want in your pesonality you do in fact strenghten that trate in your personality.

Alternatively get a caligraphy pen and use that it amazing how much your writing will change.

Alex

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks guys,

My Brother-in-law's handwriting is very good. He also has many good character traits, if I were to indirectly take on his traits through copying his handwriting skills. I wonder if it would work to Photoread some of his handwriting as well as watching him, and then using the New Behaviour Generator. Would that work? What if an artist "Photoread" another artist's work, wouldn't that affect how he draws or paints.

Grant

Administrator
Administrator

All reading and study of other artists at work influences an artist. They all learn from the masters before them.

Yes imitating your brother-in-laws styles will probably bring about some ohis personality traits in you... just be sure they are the traits you want to adopt.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by High_Life_Guy:
High There,

I had shocking handwriting years ago that even I could not read it if I could not memorise what I wrote. So I purchased 'The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain' to learn drawing techniques and finally handwriting improvement. It took alot of hard work and practice but the results were and still are incredible - I have a beautiful handwriting that still contains my uniqueness of person and style!

H.

Hello,

I bought that same book in its spanish version, 18 months ago or so. I've not been able to pass past pag. 160 (half the book). I got tired, bored and frustrated. Now I'm decided to give it another try, but this time I'll try improving my handwriting first (It really sucks).

Did your drawing skill improve? If so, around how much time it took?
I'm just curious

Thanks in advance!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved