Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51917 04/10/05 02:40 PM
Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

A lady asked for a qigong healing for her lupus. I didn't know anything about lupus. She told me about it, showed me the marks on her arms and said her brain thinks she is injured and sends blood cells to try to heal, even though there is no injury.

I did a search for more information about lupus and learned that it is an autoimmune problem.

I tried a healing on her anyway and will see how that goes, but I did ask her to come back again. Does anyone have any tips on how I should do the healing for lupus with SFQ?

Thanks.

#51918 04/19/05 11:20 PM

Two things come to mind. The first is to not look at the marks. Master Lin once said not to feel a persons lumps because that additional sensory information makes it harder to visualize a healthy condition. I assume it the same for seeing anything, as opposed to just having the problem described. This is line with the idea of working on the healthy (unblocked) side of person before working on the blockages themselves.

You are working with messages. Easier to consistently and strong send messages of openness and health when working on already healthy tissue... or what you remember as healthy, as opposed to the ailment you experience directly.

Note, that the above is advice on how to achieve the correct messages more easily. Not that it is not possible to do it if you have experienced it. I suspect that it makes little difference to an experienced master like Chunyi.

The second idea is that for an immune system, I think whole body and would like to make sure that the small universe is open and that adding energy to the lower dan tien is a good idea.

You are perfection,
Iam2

#51919 04/25/05 03:39 PM
Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for your help.

I had opened the head, as she said it is caused by the brain, also opened C7 and pulled the blockage from the head on down and out the toes.

I only did one session on her and she said that the marks are almost gone, so it seems to have helped.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved