Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51976 04/21/05 01:41 AM
OP Offline

Last week, I posted a message about my brother-in-law, who had to have surgery on a tumor in his bladder,and then the following week a stone in his kidney. I did "sword fingers" technique that I just learned the same day, last Monday. I felt very confident. I also prayed for peace of mind and removal of all worry for him and his wife. Today, my brother-in-law got the results of the surgery. It was indeed a malignant tumor, but it was well-defined so they do not have to remove his bladder. Although I feel peaceful inside, I feel as though I failed them. I know this may sound silly, but I was so positive that we would get a good report.

RoSpinner
Several weeks ago Sharon's brother (one of the good guys) passed after knowing that he had cancer for only 3 weeks. Sharon and I worked hard on him calling in all the help we could think of to obviously no avail or so we initially thought..

Not totally true --- his suffering was minimal and you can equate that with "well defined" in your post. Just because no miracle healing took place that dosen't mean that you were ineffective. Remember we are only hollow vessels and ultimately the Master is in charge. Lift up your head and be thankful and greatful that it was "well defined"

God bless and keep you

justcappy

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha RoSpinner,

No need to give it a shot and that's it.

You can continue to work on/with him: invite and visualize him doing the meditation or active exercises along side you; add him to the group healing meditation; do the group healing meditation on your own throughout the week with him in it. There are many ways, and some very simple, that you can continue to send him energy and assist his healing.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Dear Just Cappy: Thanks for your words of encouragement!
God Bless! Rosanne

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved