Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

I have a dual cassette player that allows me to play two tapes simultaneously. In a quest to save time, I combined my Holosync session with the Natural Brilliance Generator. I finally reached that elusive state of euphoria and felt happier than I have in months! If you have a dual deck cassette player and Holosync, I encourage you to give it a try.

How much it cost and where can I get one?

OP Offline

The Holosync tapes (or CD's) can be found at www.centerpointe.com and Natural Brilliance can be found on the Learning Strategies Web site here. The Holosync program comes with a one year money back guarantee and is around $150 for the first stage (Awakening Prologue), but I've seen it listed on eBay for less from time to time.

If you already have Holosync, but don't have Natural Brilliance, try playing one of the other paraliminals with Holosync.

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob:
The Holosync tapes (or CD's) can be found at www.centerpointe.com and Natural Brilliance can be found on the Learning Strategies Web site here. The Holosync program comes with a one year money back guarantee and is around $150 for the first stage (Awakening Prologue), but I've seen it listed on eBay for less from time to time.

If you already have Holosync, but don't have Natural Brilliance, try playing one of the other paraliminals with Holosync.

What track did you use exactly or did you use the Quietude or OAsis CD?

Cheers,
P.

OP Offline

The one I used was The Dive. I've read elsewhere in the forum that the Vantage Quest CD is awesome for mixing with Natural Brilliance, but as far as I can tell, it only comes on CD.

If you're interested in the Vantage Quest CD, Brian649 goes into detail about his awesome encounter with mixing VQ with NB in his Feel the Power post. I'd try it if I just had the patience for mixing them. I go for the easy route personally.

I've also read that some people slip ear buds inside of fullsize headphones so they can combine multiple sessions without having to mix them digitally.

Administrator
Administrator

I have the Vantage Quest Cd, found it much better than The Dive. You relise of course that you can record a CD on to tape. However in comparision I find all the paraliminals have an extra kick with the Light and Sound device. Has the advantage of being changable and I can choose at what state I want to be in.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by AlexK:
I have the Vantage Quest Cd, found it much better than The Dive. You relise of course that you can record a CD on to tape. However in comparision I find all the paraliminals have an extra kick with the Light and Sound device. Has the advantage of being changable and I can choose at what state I want to be in.

Alex

What LSM do you use? Do you use any specific sessions for sepcific tapes?

Administrator
Administrator

I'm currently using the proteus with red and emerald light glasses. A friend has set up to make me a blue and red pair and a white pair for nothing. Since he works in electronics industry he picked up the leds etc for nothing.

I like the mindlab visualisation sessions with most of the paraliminals. The 10 minute supercharger goes well with the 10 minute energy boost. The Deep meditation goes well with the dream on. Generally I just play with it. Sometimes I just put the LSD on audiostrobe and let the voices on the tape control the light .... that a kick in itself.
Left side = red and right side = green.
Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited July 25, 2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by AlexK:
I'm currently using the proteus with red and emerald light glasses. A friend has set up to make me a blue and red pair and a white pair for nothing. Since he works in electronics industry he picked up the leds etc for nothing.

I like the mindlab visualisation sessions with most of the paraliminals. The 10 minute supercharger goes well with the 10 minute energy boost. The Deep meditation goes well with the dream on. Generally I just play with it. Sometimes I just put the LSD on audiostrobe and let the voices on the tape control the light .... that a kick in itself.
Left side = red and right side = green.
Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited July 25, 2002).]

Can your friend make another pair? I have a Proteus as well

Audiostrobe eh, well I give that a shot one day.. very cool!

Administrator
Administrator

Well I'm based in Australia.. the LEDs and stuff are imported from America. Have asked him to draw the diamgram for me. It seems they quite simple to make when you get the LEDs. Be glad to pass on the diagram. He is currently travelling and hard to pin down.

Will have to make do with what I got till then.

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved