Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52064 05/13/05 03:35 PM
Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

I couldn't find anything in the manual or videos about healing Parkinson's disease. Or maybe I overlooked it.

Any suggestions on how to do SFQ on Parkinson's?

Thanks

#52065 05/13/05 06:12 PM

Gabby, I don't recall anything about it in any of the first three levels.

Just as a reminder that SFQ and healing qigong in general is about finding and clearing qi blockages. It not about diagnosing or treating medical conditions. Taking in the information about a person conditions is valuable but blockages can originate far from any physical manifestation.

Why do I say this? Mainly because SFQ isn't a recipe for healing. We don't treat medical conditions. What me do results in a better flow of qi and this promotes better health. Yes, there is a legal side to it and you don't want to come across a medical practitioner. However, it is important to focus on what you are doing with SFQ. Doing this will help you from interpreting your results based on limited observables.

The above is where I ended up, after recalling the last few sets of questions on the forum. Like, what do I do for condition X. Then I searched my knowledge. Was in the information in level I (the basics of helping yours qi balance and flow). Was it in Level II (the basics of finding blockages in others and clearing them). Was it in level III (advance levels of developing your qi and working with others). And my questimating what I think is in level IV. Then I released the basics of helping people with blockages of any kind are in level I and II, and we should stop looking for the recipes and use the tools we've been presented and work on our six keys of success.

Gabby, I'm sorry you're not getting the answer you were looking for. I do hope that you find what you need.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#52066 05/14/05 12:00 AM
Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, Iam2.

I see what you mean.

I have had a lot of success with other things so when someone comes to me with something that I haven't tried before or the manual doesn't cover, I am uncertain as what to do.

I always make sure that I don't promise them anything and tell them to keep following their doctors orders.

I did a qigong healing on one man who was diabetic and was on the insulin pills. I told him to keep checking with his doctor before stopping his medication. The next visit to his doctor showed his blood sugar as normal, after another later visit the doctor took him off the insulin pills and told him that it seemed that he no longer had diabetes.

So people hear about these things I am doing and ask me if I can help them. With the Parkinsons since it's a neurological condition, maybe I could just try working on removing blockages from the brain. I can find some blockages by scanning with my hand, but I am still working on that.

Thanks again for replying.

Gabby

#52067 05/14/05 09:13 AM

Gabby it sounds like you're doing swell.

Detect the blockages and work on them where ever you find them. Don't question it. Just work on them.

You mentioned the head, and yes scan the head but do the whole body. Just don't be biased by your preconceptions. My personal feelings say to work on the heart for these types of problems, but that may be my bias. I comfort myself with Master Lin's words that once the energy gets in it will find it's way to the right place. This helps me to be more confident and reminds me to focus on the what (results) and not the how. However, if you get direction on how to do you SFQ follow it confidently knowing it is the best way to get the pure energy in.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved