Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

The mirror is not necessary, but it is helpful for visualization. Detecting blockages on yourself in a mirror is similar to how you perform distance detection and healing.

Can qi pass through the table to your hand, if your conscious directs it?

Can qi pass through you skin to open blockages inside someone?

Can qi find the source of the blockage even if you directed poorly, but think on the result you wish to occur?

When detecting blockages, it is the clarity of your questions you ask the universe as you scan the body, not where you are standing or which side you are facing.

When detecting, you ask, then you observe and you interpret you're answer.

When healing, you ask and visualize your desired healing, and look with confidence for how you are answered.

Don't worry about the details too much. Do it and learn.

You are perfection.
Iam2

EAGLE1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear RoSpinner,
I read here in this forum that a person can use mirrors to help in healing.
My question is how can one do the healing on yourself, when you cannot see the back of the body. Do you work through the body or get a picture of your back and use this???
Much Love to all.
EAGLE1

It was Iam2 that made the statement about mirrors, as I also had the same question as you do. Iam2's reply is above. Peace.
RoSpinner

It would be helpful to me to hear what sensory modalities those who do self diagnosis experience. Is it "tingly" or do you "see a dark spot" or what?

Many of us have not been exposed to the distance healing, level 3 stuff so using that as a reference is not very useful.

This is a vitally important topic for those of us who are practicing SFQ without a "partner."

Any additional comments from those who are success-full at self detection would be most appreciated.

I believe I mentioned that you can just see your image in the mirror and scan that body for blockages; just as you would for anybody else. This is in the level II material. When scanning ask clear precise questions, examples:
Are their any blockages in the head?
Are their any blockages in the top of the head?
Are their any blockages in the left ear?
Are their any blockages at the top of the spine?
Are their any blockages in the left lung?
Are their any blockages in the left knee?

Their is no reason to rush the scanning. I try to visualize the area I'm scanning as well. I scan with only one hand as Master Lin has suggested. I primarily pay attention of my hand for the answer to my questions, but I also try and pay attention to my whole body in case my answer is given in some other fashion.

Master Lin says that how you recieve the answer is different for each person. Whether it is tingling or heat or cold, or that knee jumping signal. It may not even be the same signal all the time, you signal may tell you something about the blockage itself.

Visual information about blockages and what techniques are related to opening of the third eye. Much of the level three material is directed to helping you develop your energy for opening your third eye. As a caveate don't rush out to open your third eye because it is a more advance energy work. In the level III material Master Lin stresses the importance of a solid base. When you have large energy capacity in your lower dantien, which is your level I work. He says that the lower dantien is like the base of a pyramid. Then the heart is the middle and then on up to the third eye. The heart center is supported with the level II work. Master Lin indicates that you can open the third eye prematurely, and if you have an inverted pyramid then you may have your eye close again.

I feel that the first two levels are a great foundations, and if you truly delve into the wisdom of the material and consistently practice it I suspect that you would get much of the benefits you would get from the higher levels of work. Level I helps you to connect with the yourself, the energy and the universe. Level II promotes the consistent and continual connection with love. It's my opinion that practicing these things are the most important in developing your own energy.

Remember that technique is secondary. So if you want to help someone at a distance and you haven't learned the level III material you have what you need in level I and II. Feel your love for this person, call on your master's energy to help this person and send messages of health. I'm not saying that technique isn't valuable, just not the most important.

Sorry for rambling.

You are perfection.
Iam2

EAGLE1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Iam2, Thanks for your great explanation on the use of mirrors. A great help.
Another question.
When doing a particular healing, say the Liver. Do we send the color energy (green) to each of the points (bottom of the foot, gall bladder, pancreas, etc),or just the liver itself?
PS, Ramble on all you want, the information you experienced SFQ's give is priceless.
Thanks,
James--Eagle1

[This message has been edited by EAGLE1 (edited August 08, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by EAGLE1 (edited August 08, 2005).]

I certainly agree that your "rambling" is quite helpful.

I must have missed that part of the DVD for level 2. Is the discussion of the self-analysis technique in the DVD or was it something else?

It is a bit more of a challenge to try and develop the diagnostic capability for detecting energy blockages without a set of kniown reference conditions and teacher.

That's why hearing how others re-present the information to themselves is helpful.

The self-scanning is not in the level II. Scanning of some one else is. Treat the person in the mirror as you would someone standing on the other side of a window.

As a rambling note. I listen to the audio portions of the course again and again. I find the answer to my questions pop up in the strangest places.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Hi, Claire: Glad to hear about your success in treating yourself with sword fingers. I also had very good results as well. I had a deep laceration on my ankle a year ago and it left a very apparent scar. For 11 months, the scar remained very dark. I have been practicing SFQ since April, 2005. About a month ago, I decided to use sword fingers on the area. Within a few days, the scar became 80% gone, and now, it's a month later, and it's about 90% gone. RoSpinner

Thank you, Iam2, for your valuable explanation of detecting blockages on ones self! Gratefully, RoSpinner

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved