Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52190 06/19/05 04:18 AM
OP Offline

I ordered the Spring Forest Qigong program over a month ago...I discovered, after listening to the cd's & watching the dvd that I needed to improve my breathing & stamina before trying the Qigong..I ordered Paraliminals & am beginning to feel better but I don't think I can do them correctly yet due to shortness of breath..I plan on hving the New Behavior paraliminal next week..should I start after using that or wait until I think I'm ready? I'm not a procrastinator by nature, it's merely the problem breath that has delayed my beginning Qigong.

#52191 06/21/05 05:21 AM

No knowledge of Paraliminals that you mentioned. This is a direct quote from the Learning Strategies Corporation web page for Spring Forest Qigong: "Use your mind to eliminate pain and sickness from your body while giving you more energy"

Do a search in this Forum in reference to "breathing". You will find many information on that and many have not master that when they first start practicing SFQ. The healing part takes place and the body will heal itself while we keep at it , not to over do it. Best not to think about what is wrong and what you want to heal. Best to practice it as best as you can and not to ask yourself to do too much.

I could be wrong but it does not sound like you really have the energy to spread yourself with different programs. Why not just pick one of your programs and concentrate at it first.
Not procarstinate, just to give yourself or your body the time it needs to learn something new and appreciate the sepecific of the program that you choose. As you feel better, you can add on.

#52192 06/20/05 06:31 PM

Grannie Annie

I ordered the Spring Forest Qigong program over a month ago...I discovered, after listening to the cd's & watching the dvd that I needed to improve my breathing & stamina before trying the Qigong..

Take it from grandpa "Just do it" There are only good, better, & best ways..

Justcappy

#52193 06/20/05 11:42 PM
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Bluebird:
No knowledge of Paraliminals that you mentioned. This is a direct quote from the Learning Strategies Corporation web page for Spring Forest Qigong: "Use your mind to eliminate pain and sickness from your body while giving you more energy"

Do a search in this Forum in reference to "breathing". You will find many information on that and many have not master that when they first start practicing SFQ. The healing part takes place and the body will heal itself while we keep at it , not to over do it. Best not to think about what is wrong and what you want to heal. Best to practice it as best as you can and not to ask yourself to do too much.

I could be wrong but it does not sound like you really have the energy to spread yourself with different programs. Why not just pick one of your programs and concentrate at it first.
Not procarstinate, just to give yourself or your body the time it needs to learn something new and appreciate the sepecific of the program that you choose. As you feel better, you can add on.

I didn't intend to suggest that the CD's I was listening to were the Paraliminal CD's..I was listing to the Spring Forest CD's & watching the Spring Forest video when I decided I needed to imoprve my ablilities with Paraliminals before attempting the Qigong exercises..

#52194 06/20/05 11:48 PM
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by justcappyo:
Grannie Annie

I ordered the Spring Forest Qigong program over a month ago...I discovered, after listening to the cd's & watching the dvd that I needed to improve my breathing & stamina before trying the Qigong..

Take it from grandpa "Just do it" There are only good, better, & best ways..

Justcappy

Hi! Justcappy & Bluebird...Thanks for your replies..I appreciate it & found them helpful I tried to clarify the CD's were Spring Forest CD's above..thanks
Grannie Annie

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved