Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52220 06/21/05 08:51 PM
th1chsn Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well. Can someone please help me to understand the difference of Level 1 vs. Level 2.

I know the obvious that level 2 focuses on healing others but my question is more geared towards the active and sitting meditation.

How are they different? Does level 2 provide additional active and sitting excercises? Will practicing level 2 instead of level 1 have the same benefits?

Thanks in advance for the help.

-- Randy

#52221 06/22/05 11:50 AM

Hi Randy,
How are you doing with your SFQ practice?
Yes, Level 2 focuses on healing others. It has a few additional active exercises. They are not in a sequence like in Level 1. Level 2 also guides us in doing small universe for the person we are healing. Master Lin explains the different body areas we are to opened blockage based on what we detected. He also guides us how to do a full lotus position. You will get benefit for yourself as you practice the exercises and healing others. Level 2 contains its own perspective and richness in qigong healings.

I have always enjoyed practice Level 1 and the sitting meditation it guided us. For self-healing, I found Level 1 is a gem that will stay with me.

[This message has been edited by Bluebird (edited June 22, 2005).]

#52222 06/22/05 02:42 PM

Analogy time.

Level I is like working to become a fine athlete.

Level II is like working to become a fine caregiver.

Taking care of yourself makes you better equipped to help others. But helping others doesn't make you a better athlete. It may make you a better balanced and rounded person. Caring for others may also help you to care for yourself, which in turn allows you to make choices that result in become a better athlete.

They both advance your energy in different aspects of your whole self. The meditations in each are designed to help you advance in those aspects. It's an apples and oranges in a fruit salad kind of thing. Where the two together taste better than alone. Rather than you passed grade 1 now you can do the same thing at the grade 2 level of difficulty.

I find myself wondering in explaining the connections. Sometimes the seem direct and others indirect. It think that the connection and synergy is a very personal thing. You will find what you need to help you become balanced and opened, but what you find will be sometimes different and sometimes the same as what I find.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved