Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nickie Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi ya'll.

I wanted to share some subtle changes I have noticed since using SFQ. I didn't have to struggle to make these changes either.

1. I have noticed that my food choices are changing. I have been eating fewer sweet things such as ice cream and cookies. Its not hard to say "no thank you" to these things at work. (It has been fun to observe other peoples reactions to my saying no) I have been wanting more salads and healthier foods and actually I have been eating less food. I have also been using the Idea Weight paraliminal.

2. I have been drinking less tea and fewer sodas. I am an Iced tea drinker from way back and love my ice tea. However, I have been drinking more water at home and in the office. I didn't like the taste of water out of the tap so I would add ice to make it colder and it tasted better. After reading the posts on adding Love and Gratitude to water, I recently bought a Britta pitcher and now am drinking water at room temperature more often.

3. I have noticed that I am feeling happy almost all the time now. I have fewer negative thoughts about myself.

Yesterday was a rough day thought wise as it seemed I couldn't do anything right in my mind. But exercise, some breathing, and the Small Universe meditation last night were all very helpful. I realized that the next time I get into that negative thought pattern I need to do the meditation immediately. The exercise and breathing helped but the Small Universe ended the negative thinking loop I had gotten myself into. It also zonked me in a way it hadn't since my first experiences with it. Not sure what that was about but I was happy that I had stopped bombarding myself with negative thoughts which I couldn't seem to redirect.

Oh, one other thing. Sometimes I hear Master Lin's voice in my head saying "have a happy day"

Just wanted to share. Any one else experiencings changes?

Blessings
Nickie

Hi Nickie,

I just got my training today and I have done the level 1 exercises 2 times.

It is wonderful to hear of your changes. Congratulations!

Are you at level 1 or 2?

In joy,

Linda

I am a money magnet!

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited August 23, 2005).]

Nickie Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Linda.

I am on level I and very new to this whole process...and loving it, too, I might add. I ahve been doing this for about 4 to 5 weeks. I am excited for you...an adventure lies ahead for you. I have some trouble with discipline in my life for most things...ie doing something every day....but have found that I love doing SFQ every day. It is not a problem to do it every day. I love the feeling of the energy and the feelings I have after doing the program.

I am so glad you are excited about SFQ. Your enthusiasm shows through in your posts..it is as if you are radiating your smile.

Keep us posted on how you are doing and what it is like for you
Many blessings
Nickie

Well,

I went to bed around 2:15 am last night and woke up around 7 am - just a few minutes before I set my alarm (I set 4 different ones every 3/4 minutes just to make sure...). I don't remember the last time I woke up in the morning without an alarm - even in the weekends. It probably has been months & months. I was not tired.

Hi Nickie. I too have been practicing SFQ and using Ideal Weight. Like you, I have noticed subtle changes in how I eat -- I still eat junk food, but not as much. I still binge now and then, but not as often and I quit sooner. I have had days where I thought I was eating a lot and had surely put on a bunch of weight, only get on the scale and find that I was holding steady or even losing weight. Overall the weight is coming off slowly but steadily -- slower than 1% a week, but still heading in the desired direction.

I did the Small Universe exercise this morning -- my mind kept wandering, and I thought that I was not paying enough attention to the flow of energy, but when I was finished I felt so good all over my body that I just sat for a couple of minutes and enjoyed the buzz!

Regarding the rough days thought wise -- I find that just doing the beginning portion of the active exercise, then rubbing my hands and massaging my face to quickly close, often helps me settle down. Also, if a bad thought day for you means lots of conversations in your head (like it does for me) try looking up for a few moments and noticing the sky, trees birds... anything that you can focus your vision on that requires you to look up.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved