Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

During a small universe meditation on the bus the other day ... a vision flashed before me and I'm hoping someone can help shed some light.

The vision is of a person, all white but you could make out the outline that it was a person. The only part I was aloud to see was of the temple on the head from the side.

Here's where it got real interesting, the eyes then opened and the eyes were not a typical eyeball one would expect to see, but the eyes were made of the sun.

The vision then disappeared.

The next day, my oldest son (sun) gives me a Bday present of some Egyptian figure and my immediate thought was of the vision the prior day.

I've asked the universe or this figure to reveal itself to me in a time of it's choosing.

Love and Light,

Michael

The fact that the eyes were made of the sun and then you getting the Egyptian figure the next day makes me think of Ra, the sun god.

Yes, "Ra" and the movie "Stargate" were my first thoughts also.

OP Offline

Thanks, at least I have something to go on.

With no TV access at home, I'm not familiar with Stargate.

Michael

That was a movie released maybe 4/5 years ago. Now they have multiple series shows based on that. I don't really watch TV anymore, well, maybe 1-2 hours a month and that is also because of I'm sitting where people are watching TV. It sends out bad energy and I don't need to put junk in my brain. But I used to watch a lot (like my second full time job) until 2/3 of years ago. I did find the movie and some concepts fascinating.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved