Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#4718 07/30/02 04:44 PM
OP Offline

I boutght the combo package a while back on: IDeal mindset, decisive action, and consistent achievemnt. Am I suppose to go through all 3 programs in one shot or move on when I feel sufficient. I'm through the first 2, I was depressed before I started Ideal mindset and now I feel allot better, I changed my goals when I used Decisive action, and I must say I'm definately pursueing them and in a much better way, I find my self thinking up very good actions I should take or asking questions when I should to keep on constantly moving forward. I definately could go back to work on a few other things or I could move forward and find out about some other things I need to take care of when I start the program.

#4719 07/31/02 05:44 AM

That's great!

If you feel pretty good with your results and feel comfortable to move on to the next course, then go for it. Consistent Achievement will help to continue your success toward your goals and make sure you do so again and again. If you have a strong need to review parts of another course, then you can always go back at any time. I'd say, keep moving forward because there will always be a few things you can work on, and it sounds as if you are progressing wonderfully.

Keep up the great work!

#4720 07/30/02 07:42 PM

Great post, Stace! I'm so happy for you.

Progress is the name of the game, and when you can look back at where you were and realize that you're in a better place than where you used to be, you know you're doing things right.

When in a depressed state people measure themself against some external yardstick of what they beleive that others think they should be. But the point when you can finally be content with who you already are is when you know that you've made true progress.

Everything that we can become we already are. It's a mental leap. The difficult part is just allowing that part of us that already is to just be. That's when we can truly become.

Inherently we all know that we can be better. That's why you're finding it hard to move on. Just remember this: Progress IS available to anyone willing to make the effort, but perfection is unattainable for everyone. You can't learn how to be perfect, but you can learn how to be just a little bit better. By chasing perfection in any area of life, we overlook and underutilize other parts of ourself that could contain our greatest potential.

If you demand that someone be perfect they'll hate you for it. They'll put up walls and barriers, and become defensive. But explore with them how they might be better, and they'll love you. Life is not a celebration of perfection. Life is a celebration of your own vast potential - as well as the potential of all whom you come in contact with every day.

So keep moving forward. Celebrate the progress you've already made. Celebrate the potential within you and within others. Celebrate the progress you make each day, and soon you'll realize that the person who you're trying to become... is the person that you already are.

Blessings,
Texas Bob

[This message has been edited by Texas Bob (edited July 30, 2002).]

#4721 07/31/02 06:37 AM

Hi Stace,

I've also got the program, and have listened to it all the way through at least 3 times.

My attitude has been totally experimental, (i.e. I wonder how this can work here..)

I have had fantastice results. The thing is, when you improve yourself, you can't really notice, just like if you go on a diet and lose 1 pound every two weeks or so. You always feel like "you are you".

Same with the paraliminals. Subtle changes every time you listen, but unless you can objectively observe your behaviors and actions, you might think they are not working.

Trust me.

They work. Use them over and over.

I try to put at least 30 minutes everyday towords paraliminal style self improvement.

If you made that commitment, how wonderful would your life be 5 years from now?

George

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved