Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52570 09/06/05 02:45 PM
RodB Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been experiencing an interesting sensation after I meditate recently. There is a band across my forehead that feels sort of numb. It stays with me for several hours after meditating. It's not uncomfortable at all.

At first I though it was a result of being in a highly relaxed state, and not having the normal muscle tension. But I am wondering if something else is going on. Does any one have any thoughts?

RodB

Hi Rodb

I have had a similar experience before of feeling as if I had a hatband going around my head. I have also had the feeling of having a mask on my face. It feels strange to me...but it has always gone away in time.

I don't know what causes these sensations yet they usually go away after a while. The mask feeling is slightly annoying because I don't like to wear masks on halloween or anytime actually...but it does go away for me within a day or two.

Maybe someone here will know what causes it.
Blessings
Nickie

You are feeling the energy move.

I bet you knew that.

Can I interpret what that means for you? No.
Can you? Probably not. But suppose you do interpret it. Your interpretation is either correct or incorrect or somewhere in between.

Having these experiences and trusting that in the universal energy, or whatever master you call upon, is moving in a was that is supportive of your health and growth is a great way to work on your faith. Faith is one of those six keys to success.

That is how I've chosen to interpret Master Lin's answer to me, when I asked a similar question.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved