Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52641 10/04/05 07:43 AM
Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, it's about 3 in the morning right now, and because of something from my meditation I can't fall asleep tonight (nor could I the night before). My heart seems either unable, or unwilling to pump energy into my mind which is keeping any creative thoughts/ideas from taking place thus disallowing my body to relax/sleep.

All I need is to start feeling my heart's energy again, but I'm not sure what I need to do. I'm sure there's something I CAN do, but I have no idea what it is (and I have tried a lot of things). So if anyone here has any experience with this, and would like to give me some advice for falling asleep before its too late, that would be great. Thankyou

In the past when I had times like that I just did small universe breathing, it always seemed to take about an hour and then I slept like a rock.

I sort of came up with a lame reason that if I couldn't sleep, might as well put that energy to use. When it got a job the blockage went away.

Hope that helps.

Jeff

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Ha, ya' know, before I was able to check back on this topic I figured to try something like that, and it worked so I never checked back. Thanks for your response, I guess noone else has experienced this.

Notch

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved