Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

To those who went to this year's Spring Forest Qigong seminar, I hope you had as wonderful a time as we did at it last year!

I remember talk last year about making a DVD of the seminar for those of us who attended. There were cameras everywhere all of that time. After the seminar, we never heard anything about it.

Does anyone know what happened about this??

At the Retreat Paul mentioned that the DVD's you wrote about are still in the production phase but would be ready very soon and would be sent out to all concerned as soon as they arrived.

OP Offline

Awesome!! Thanks for the news!

Did you have a terrific time?? Last year when we did the group healing the rafters of the ceiling actually rattled!

I can only speak for myself but the energy level was incredible. The group meditations were, for lack of better wording, out of this world.

One of my experiences during the silent meditation, I was working on doing Small Universe and trying to get a flame to light and go with the breathe. No deal, wouldn't work.

All of a sudden this Golden Flamey Dragon shows up and asks if he could help me with that. Of course I agree and he shrinks down and enters my Small Universe eating blockages as he kind of waddles along commenting about how good they are. As he eats each one he grows bigger and more graceful and I feel this energy, heat and light all through my Small Universe.

At the end all I could say was "Thank you Dear Dragon, please come again"

During the Group Healings many people standing in the outside circle, myself included, felt they might fall down because the energy pulsing was so incredible.

Everyone made many new friends and there were many awesome healing stories as well.

The food was excellent.

I walked out with a couple of my self contained comments.

It's good to train with a young Master.

Life is good or maybe just Fantastic.

Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by jeffdengr:

One of my experiences during the silent meditation, I was working on doing Small Universe and trying to get a flame to light and go with the breathe. No deal, wouldn't work.
Jeff

Could you go into a little more
detail into what you were trying
to accomplish?

Were you trying to see a flame as
you did the small universe? Or
was it something else?

Gianni

Master Lin wanted us to visualize adding a candle flame to the areas where we were doing healing or in meditation such as small universe that would move with the breathe.

I had a hard time with the candle flame because to me it seemed to small.I found it much easier to either make a ball of fire or make my hands seem on fire. This was ok, he was saying the heat or light would help the healing and meditation.

He gave an example that most sickness did not like heat, light or fresh clean energy so do just the opposite.

Hope that helps

Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by jeffdengr:

Hope that helps

Jeff

Yes. It is very helpful.

Gianni

I'm glad the retreat went so well. Jeff that's a great story and really helpful for those who have difficulty visualising.

Being with Master Lin for a whole 6 days really is a life changing experience. I was there last year and as Jeff describes, it is an experience beyond anything else I've ever experienced. Master Lin is such an amazingly generous and gifted being. The energy was so powerful during the group meditations that like Piccologal said, the roof was rattling and there was this incredible smell of lotus flower.
I thought I was going to explode with electricity running the full length of my body and the people around me felt similarly.

I'm looking forward to the DVD and plan to travel to next year's retreat which for me is quite a way to go (Perth, Australia).

The energy this last week while you've all been on retreat was quite special during my practice as well so thanks everyone! And making new friends and seeing so many special healings take place is pretty good don't you think?

Yes, it was very powerful. Met a lot of people and a lot of different types of healers and people from other professions as well. Thursday night's meditation just fried my with electricity - I couldn't sit still. It was amazing to see commitment of a lot of people from different parts of the world coming together at the retreat (including Singapore, Australia & new Zealand).

Will the DVD's be made available to those who didn't attend the retreat?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved