Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

I got a demonstration tape, although I don't know if it's the one you're looking for. (I have an interest in self-help tech, so I get a lot of stuff sent to me). From what I got out of it, there are cheeper things out there. Natural Brilliance does some introductory work on how to "release" things, though it leaves a great deal in the hands of the listener (e.g. they recommend learning yoga or tai chi or starting some other breathing/exercise program). I've recently invested in a video series called "Beyond Confidence" that features a banishing ritual designed to release anything that may be blocking one's inner flow. It's just over $100 US, so I'll let you know how it works out for me.

Rogin Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by P. Brain:
That's nice, no email address to contact you.
it's 50mb

Really, it showns now. Thanks!

Ok Kaiden, thanks for the interest.

Yes, please let us know about the "Beyond Confidence" video tape series. It sounds very interesting. Who makes it?? How long have you tried it for?

quote:
Originally posted by Susan:
Yes, please let us know about the "Beyond Confidence" video tape series. It sounds very interesting. Who makes it?? How long have you tried it for?

It's a StraightForward product. I watched it once and got what could be considered "mixed" results. I did move past my limitations, but those limitations were keeping me from ending my life. Since I'm still alive, I'm slighly dreading watching the course again. However, I will, due to the fact that I enjoyed the state of absolute removal of fear. It's nice not to be afraid all the time.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved