Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52778 12/03/05 09:30 PM
Unis Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi:

I recently bought "Born a Healer" and as a bonus got to participate in a healing teleseminar with Master Lin. So I've decided to start this thread, and anyone else who would like to add to it is very welcome to do so.

My thank you is primarily for the healing I received. During the call I experienced an immediate release of some very heavy emotional stuff, and over the next two days, the pain in my upper back has disappeared - it was bad enough I had trouble lifting my arms, and it even hurt to sit back against a soft chair.

I also received healing for my knee. I injured it early in May, have even had to use a cane until just about a month ago, and it had been getting better, but would flair up. Well, it did flair up quite a bit after the initial healing session on Thursday, and was funny feeling yesterday (it was clunking when I walked), but today when I woke up and climbed out of bed, it was the first time in six months I didn't have to stand around and wait for everything to get settled before I could take a step. It feels just a bit stiff presently, but I believe it is feeling more strong than it has in six months. This is remarkable!!!

So I wanted to say "Thank You!" here to Master Lin. I have also ordered the Deluxe SFQ course - looking forward to really learning how to do this, and maybe move beyond to next levels as time and funds permit.

Cheers!
Unis

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited December 03, 2005).]

#52779 12/04/05 03:04 AM

Just wanted to say that I was extremely impressed to have received a "Thank You" e-mail from Chunyi for purchasing his book.

Although it was sent to a whole group, it was the first time I have ever received a acknowledgment from a best selling Author after participating in this type of event.

Wishing Master Lin continued successes as he certainly deserves it.

Jeff

#52780 12/04/05 07:49 PM

Thanks also to Master Lin.
I too joined the tele-healing and found the next day that an old operation site which had been surrounded by hard tissue which frequently gave me pain was now soft,pliable and pain free.
I am now more aware and mindful of love, kindness and especially forgiveness which has been my fatal flaw.
Thankyou again Master Lin.
Love and light
Faune

#52781 12/09/05 06:15 AM

I too thank Master Lin for the tele-healing session. At first I did not feel anything, but soon afterwards, I started to notice that all minor pains and aches here and there which had been present for a long time were GONE!! I bought a spare "Born a Healer" and ordered a few for friends. I´m anxious to find out how they do after their tele-healing session. Most grateful!

#52782 12/10/05 06:49 AM

Great idea for a thread! I was wondering where to send my thanks!

I took part in one of the group healings, too. My conditions were not optimal--I don't have a speakerphone, or "earbuds" etc., so I had to hold the phone to my ear, and couldn't really relax.

Not to worry! Pretty soon I was feeling a lot of heat all over, and an almost "tickling" of some sort, which I took to be the movement of energy.

After the session, my sinuses drained (and drained and drained!), and I noticed a sense of well-being just about everywhere in my body. I took a brief nap afterwards, and had lovely dreams in that short time.

Thank you so much, Master Lin!

And PS--I am reading the book, and it is simply fascinating. I hate to put it down!

#52783 12/10/05 07:21 PM
HL Offline

Thank you Master Chunyi Lin for the healing session. I believe it was last Tuesday evening. I was especially happy with the part where you had us visualize butterflys leaving our bodies. They were leaving me form all angles and all different sizes. The next day I felt more internally spacious; freer and lighter. I'd had gum problems in the past which had healed over a long period of time, or so I thought. The next morning when I bushed my teeth the before and after contrast was supprising. It felt as though every tooth was brand new and anchored permanently in its right place.

#52784 12/22/05 01:02 PM
MB Offline

Many thanks to Master Lin for the recent telehealing seminar!

For over a week now since that seminar, I have experienced rewarding improvement in my sleep.

Before that, I used to waken many nights with insomnia several hours after going to bed. Since I was so wide awake, it was two hours until I could get to sleep again. The result was that I was very tired. This was especially true after eating many carbohydrates at dinner (pasta, brown rice, dessert).

This past week I have not experienced waking for two hours and have felt much more rested.

Gratefully, MB

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved