Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52890 12/18/05 05:44 AM
OP Offline

Hi Shawn and all,

I had recieved through Snail mail,my box address a promotional Level one Qiqong at a price which is lower than the 145 dollars which is showing here in the secured site.But how would I use that to order through the secured site?

Of course it was from Pete Bisonette.Thanks.

M.S,
Abu dhabi,
United arab emirates.

#52891 12/18/05 08:10 AM

Hi Lightworker:

On the back of the booklet you received, if the promotion is the same one I received about a month ago, there is a "Promotion" code. When you place your order, once you've begun it, there is a box for you to insert that code, then you "update" your selection and the web-site does the substraction calculation down to the "special" price. Also, there is the option of making three payments instead of one large one - there's a little box you check just above. Just in case that helps too.

Cheers!
Sheila

#52892 12/18/05 10:44 AM
OP Offline

Hi Sheila,
That helps a lot ;I will check out and post if there is any difficulty.

Thanks Sheila ,

Peace,

M.salem,
Abu dhabi.

#52893 12/21/05 07:13 AM
OP Offline

Hi all,
I have allready ordered the the first level Qiqong and in the final end message was that an email will be sent to me of the order.Now its over two days and no order email sent to me.So Iam not sure if it passed through or not.

Anybody to help?

Peace,
M.s.
abu dhabi.

[This message has been edited by Lightworker (edited December 21, 2005).]

#52894 12/21/05 03:03 PM

Hi Lightworker:

quote:
"Now its over two days and no order email sent to me.So Iam not sure if it passed through or not."

If you used a credit card or debit card, the transaction should have gone through by now, so checking with them would confirm it to you.

As well, it's possible, if you have anti-spam set up on your email that the confirming email was dumped in your trash, depending how you have things set up, so you might want to "white-list" Learning Strategies.

If neither of those two options confirm that your order went through, you can email directly to LSC at info@learningstrategies.com , describe your problem, and they are very good at getting back to you. As above though, make sure you have them "white-listed" before you send for help, so their "help" response doesn't get deleted.

Regards,
Unis

#52895 12/22/05 05:19 AM
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Unis:
Hi Lightworker:

If neither of those two options confirm that your order went through, you can email directly to LSC at info@learningstrategies.com , describe your problem, and they are very good at getting back to you. As above though, make sure you have them "white-listed" before you send for help, so their "help" response doesn't get deleted.

Regards,
Unis

Hi Unis..

Thanks for the above.I have written to them and I am expecting response.I dont think its from the anit -spam because Iam allready recieving from Learning strategies emails.Anyway I gave my home email also just in case.
Peace and love in your life..

M./S.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved