Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#52944 12/30/05 05:50 PM
OP Offline

Hi All, I ordered SPQ 30th November, which is a very busy time of year, so over 4 weeks later I still haven't received it. (I am in Australia) Over the last month I have been reading your posts and have learnt quite a bit, not on actually doing the process, though I do the breathing exercises and the lungs one which is on the demo cd. I'm just so excited.

I have been using holosync for about 5 years and every time mail came about Qigong I would think "I must get that one day" Well that one day has arrived. Hopefully I will receive it next year, which is next week. So resending advertising material really pays off because sometimes it just isn't the right time and another day will be.

I love my holosync and so do my husband and 6 children. (though they don't meditate as much as I would like them to, but thats ok) and I just know that we will love Qigong just as much.

Thank you for all your posts and I look forward to actually having some real questions and experiences to post here. I hope this is ok that this is just an introduction post. Its 4:45am here and I couldn't resist touching base with like minded people. Besides my family, there isn't too many like minded people that I have come across here in Australia.

#52945 12/31/05 12:46 AM

Hi Silverstar
I'm an Australian like you - there're a few of us practising SFQ although not as many as I would have expected given its perfect simplicity but incredible power.

While at Master Lin's retreat in 2004 I met the other 3 Australians who were there and they were amazing people (just like the other 150 or so people who were there from all over the world). One was from Sydney, one from South Australia and one from QLD. I'm from WA.

I think Alex is Australian as well - she gave me some amazing tips when I travelled to the retreat as it was my first trip overseas further than Singapore, and by myself. I've seen other posts as well over time but can't remember their names.

I hope you and your family really enjoy SFQ - it's become an integral part of my life that I can't imagine being without.

This forum is full of very knowledgeable people who love to help so don't ever hesitate to post.
Love
Jetay

#52946 01/01/06 05:59 PM

Hello Silverstar,
Welcome to SFQ I am sure you and your family will find this modality a further step forward in your search for both health and enlightenment.

I came to SFQ for health reasons and have found practising has opened me up to much wider benefits which in turn have a ripple effect so that more people are becoming interested / involved. It becomes a part of your life and I have found it to be the most effective way of changing your life and others for the better. ( I tried Holosync, Paul McKenna, Luanne Oakes etc.)
Love, kindness and forgiveness are the keys- though I'm still finding my way.This forum has so many helpful,knowledgeable, people on it that you will find all the support you need.
Glad you have found SFQ!
Love and light,
Faune UK

#52947 01/01/06 08:32 PM
OP Offline

Hi Jetay and Faune, thankyou for your welcome. Maybe it will come this week. It does seem strange that not many people here in Australia are practicing SPQ. There might be heaps more now cause of this huge promotion and savings.

#52948 01/12/06 05:09 AM

Hi,

I am in Australia too. I just ordered the SFQ course today. I am really excited to find out there are some Australians here. By the way, I live in Victoria.

Cheers,

Little Boat

#52949 01/12/06 07:47 AM

Hi Little Boat

Welcome to the magical world of SFQ. I hope you find it as beneficial in all aspects of your life as I have (and my family as a free consequence of my practice)!

Keep coming to this forum for information about SFQ as there is a lot of knowledge, caring and love in its membership.

Enjoy!
Jetay

#52950 01/13/06 06:21 AM

I don't know what it is, but my first product from LSC took about 6 weeks. Later purchases came much faster.

Alex (the moderator of many forums) is from Australia.

SilverStar, if you enjoyed the benefits of Holosync I feel very confident you will greatly enjoy SFQ.

You are perfection,
Iam2

#52951 01/13/06 08:31 AM
OP Offline

Hi Iam2 and Little Boat , how's the weather down there in Victoria. Your course will probably come quicker than mine now that Christmas and New Year are over.

My children are 19, 18, 16, 15, 13 and 10. Fat chance getting my teenage boys to do this lol. They already think that I am strange cause of all the things that I love. My daughter is 19 and she is giving it a try but my sons think its hilarious. My 15 year old could feel the energy when I did sword fingers on his hand, well thats a start. My 10 year old screamed when we did the growing fingers. lol. It was so funny.

Smiles
Jenny

#52952 01/16/06 12:09 AM

Hi, Silverstar,

The whether in Victoria is fine. We had a few very hot days this summer but it cooler now.

I have a 10 yrs old boy and a six yrs girl. I am in level 1 of holosync. I haven't introduced SFQ nor holosync to my family. I mentioned Qigong to my husband but he told me to be careful about "this type of thing" because it may harm me. It's all new to me and I am not sure whether I can get the benefits as the others. I'll be open minded and see how it goes.

Cheers,

Litle Boat

#52953 01/16/06 09:50 AM
OP Offline

Hi Little Boat,
I'm up to AL4 CD2. I would be further except the money to buy each level. Its good to meet you. What does your husband think could happen to you?

If you listen to holosync while in bed and your husband is next to you, he benefits as well cause he will try to match your vibration. Plus the whole family benefits from you being more calm and with it.

The first thing I noticed was how calm I was. I use to get so stressed getting the children off to school, making the lunches, who had sport, who had library, did you brush your teeth etc. I also use to get upset when Mum would ring me cause she had a lot of troubles in her life. I would be upset for ages. One day I noticed how it no longer affected me. I still felt for her and tried to help her, but I no longer got emotional about it.

If you ever want to borrow some of the levels you are welcome to. Once you use them, well thats it.

About the weather, New Years Day was 47 degrees. Hottest New Year in history here.

Its good to see you are being open minded. You definitely will benefit. My friend just ordered Qigong and she was told they were sold out and she would have to wait a while. They must have had a great response to their promotion.

Do you use MSN? Just wondering cause I want to chat to someone about this stuff. Not sure if this site is just for chatting. I think you are suppose to have proper questions.

'ave a great day mate

Smiles
Jenny

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved