Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Good morning. I have been reading these posts for several weeks now. They are so interesting and I alwasy feel a peacefulness after reading them. Thank you everyone.

I just finished Master Lin's book, Born a Healer. I've been contemplating buying the program, but money is an issue. I've also just started Qigong training with an individual, but I can already see there are differences in her teaching and Master Lin's, although she is wonderful and I can already feel a differnce in my energy level. So, a couple of questions if I may...
1. Should I purchase and practive SFQ while training with someone who isn't teaching SFQ but another type?
2. If I purchase SFQ should I buy both levels to begin with, or do you all suggest Level 1 then moving on to 2?
3. How long do I use level 1 before moving to level 2? Thank you for allowing ALL these questions, and I look forward to your replies!!
Lorrie

Hi Lburns99!
I went straight ahead and bought both levels as intuition was very strong that I should and I am very grateful I did. I was only thinking just that thought last night! There are many parts to Level 2 that make Level 1 more powerful such as Virtual Compass and the sitting postures advice for getting into full lotus. It just seems so much more complete when you have both parts.
It also took some 5 weeks for the course to arrive and to order Level 1 and then desperately wish to have Level 2 soon would be frustrating but would teach you patience - at least then you would have a burning desire and increase proficiency with the active exercises.

Master Lin says to move on to Level 2 exercises when any pains and symptoms you may have, have been dealt with. The Level 2 exercises boost your capacity to be a better healer and be more effective with it but also to allow the Qi to flow through you more. If you still have blockages this won't happen so well - hence stick to Level 1 until those blockages dissipate.
As for mixing up exercises Master Lin is quite clear NOT to mix up different movements whilst doing a session of SFQ - but at other times of the day I don't see why not do other forms of exercise. I lift weights, do some Egoscue exercises, even a few yoga moves if there is time but I always make sure that SFQ is pure.
I have ordered the Born A Healer book from the US and am keenly awaiting it!
I too feel a great kinship with everyone here - I read a lot of posts here before the course arrived and learnt a huge amount that has helped me.

So hope that helps give you some advice in making your mind up!

OP Offline

Tufty, Thank you so much for your reply. It was exactly what I needed!

I'm glad you thought that was helpful. Let us all know how you get on as SFQ continues to amaze me every day with what crops up in a session.

I have just recieved the level one course and I have been thinking of getting level two. I have a brain tumor so I would guess that I have some major blockages to work out. I don't really have any overt symptoms apart from the seizures which are partialy controled by anti-seizure medication. My question is should I get the level two or work longer on level one? Or should I get a healing over the phone?

Thanks

Hi Artimuse,
Thank you for sharing your health issues with us and wish you a speedy and full return back to health as soon as possible. Well done on getting Level 1 and hope it is all going well for you. There are some very experienced people on this forum in terms of SFQ but I will do my best to answer your question if I can.
I am sure you have asked yourself how the tumour may have come about in the first place - emotions, nutrition, physical trauma/accident, stress and that may hold the key to resolving it. It all depends on how serious it is and how much time, effort and money you wish to devote to getting to the bottom of it and how urgent you feel within yourself that it be resolved.
Level 1 is great within itself and I would say can get you a long way and it may be enough within itself but as I have heard many times - good, better, best. Best for you may be to get Level 2 and the phone healing as well and therefore coming at it from as many angles as possible. At the end of the day there are no gaurantees to any of this or any other modality and you have to just trust, listen for your gut feeling and follow where it might lead - it will always have your best interests at heart.
Level 2 and the Born a Healer book as well have so much great info in it that I am very glad I listened to my intuition and went for it. My health is improving after some 7 years of searching for answers and following each route the Universe placed before me. I have now spent over £14,000 trying to solve my issues but wouldn't change this journey for the world - although I do wish to see the day when I am pain free don't get me wrong!
So I would say Level 2 is well worth it and if you have a friend who is willing to learn and help themselves as well then you could give each other daily treatments - how special would that be!
Let us know how you get on.
Yours in health and friendship,
David

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Lburns99,

Chunyi teaches the Level I & II classes as back-to-back intensives during the year.

You help yourself heal by doing good things for others (the Level II healing).

You'd be doing the Level I active exercises for your personal healing, rather than the Level II exercises. You don't need to wait to start learning/doing Level II healing work, you're just better off waiting on that course's active exercises.

You can benefit from the Level II course by doing the healing process on yourself, every morning in the mirror.

Much Love, Shawn

Thank you both for your replies.
I am working on many layers starting from spiritual to physical with emotional in between. I will not bore you with all the details except to say that the tumor is slow growing so I do have time to try out different methods of healing. I am quite excited about qigong and before I heard about Chunyi Lin I was considering going to a Qigong hospital in China. After having read "Born a healer" I decided to try Springforest and see from there. I am very happy with what I am already feeling form level one. I have done other energy work so maybe I am feeling things quickly or maybe it is this method that is so good. Anyway I am certainly going to call for phone appointment and maybe get some quick healing.

My understanding is that one should not be suffering any symtoms before going on to level two. That the greater energy from level two would not be good if there were any bocages remaining. That is the feeling I am getting from you shawn as well. I must go. Thanks

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved