Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#53083 01/29/06 04:11 PM
Faune Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Jenny,

Thankyou for taking the time to reply. I will certainly try the exercises. Funnily enough I actually do a lot of painting , mainly dog portraits and local landscapes but they are totally representational so I don't have to visualise - just paint what I see.
I'm not sure about the living in the past? I have for ages, been trying to persuade my partner to move to France but no luck so far. I do SF Qigong and am changing and moving forward with my life.
I don't, as far as I am aware, have any problem or weakness of the intestines. I do have diabetes,high blood pressure and arthritis and had trigeminal neuralgia,however
SFQ has got rid of all the pain and my other symptoms have decreased.

Last point is that I was left handed as a child but was made to use my right hand at school(convent) and now consider myself right handed.
Thanks again
Love & light
Faune

PS. Could you have picked up on my partner who has Diverticulitis and a hiatus hernia and just loves quoting how it was in the past?

[This message has been edited by Faune (edited January 29, 2006).]

#53084 01/30/06 12:22 PM

Hi Faune, they were just the 'headings' so to speak, that you had strong weaknesses. it doesn't have to be you living in the past, it could mean that you carry issues that your partner keeps living in the past. Another angle is that you can take on other people's issues as if they were your own. Mostly children do this but occassionally I'll come across an adult who does this also.

Because you know a lot about Qigong and I hardly know anything, maybe you can help me. From my point of view I know that ... let me give you an example.. before I knew how to do NET I took one of my sons to a practitioner. He had an issue in one of his organs about feeling timid. I can't remember what the latest issue was but the root cause or the earliest issue associated with this chain was that when he was 3 months old I still had the pregnancy weight on and I was feeling timid about going out in public when I couldn't fit into my clothes. Now it was my emotion and he took it on as if it were his. After she got him to release the issue, his behavior changed and he became more assertive. It was amazing to watch and i could see the difference within the hour. I have hundreds and hundreds of these kind of stories.

I am getting to a point here lol. Now, I know that Master Lin says that emotions are a big part of creating blockages. With my mind I guide a person and help them to release these trapped emotions within each cell. There are millions of them. That's why I don't really get too specific about lifting because doing them one at a time takes so long, so I just take a whole heap and do them in one go. Is Qigong doing the same thing?

I have an image in my mind of how I think it all works, but I could be totally off the mark. When people do Qigong do they have these huge emotional shifts as well?

Can I experiment on you? Mostly I work on close friends and family and none of them really have any serious illnesses. In lifting these emotional issues I just see people's behavior and attitude change and they start attracting more possitive things in their life.

You said you still have some symptoms. What are they and what are they related to? If you don't want to say, I understand. And also, Qigong would probably clear all the symptoms up eventually wouldn't it. One more question, when symptoms have eased using Qigong, do they come back if you stop doing it for a while? I want to understand how this all fits together, and I just don't at the moment. I'm not sure if Qigong is removing all the emotional stuff, it probably is, or if it is just keeping the energy flowing so that you don't know that you have emotional issues still there. And if they are still there are they holding us back by creating the limiting belief system. Ah lol. I am confusing myself.

Thank you
Love Jenny

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved