Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for all the wonderful emails that you guys have sent me. A few of you have volunteered on some serious illnesses, which is what I wanted, and I hope it works but of course there are no guarantees. I have only ever worked on Parkinsons and Dementia, with pretty good results but the Parkinsons only stayed away when I worked on her everyday. Now I am using Qigong so the healing might be a lot stronger.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had children who were suffering from attitude problems. I want to practice Qigong and my other techniques for distance healing and I need people for different catagories. If I'm not good enough yet and it doesn't work, well there is no harm done. But the only way to improve is to practice. And I'll tell you something, there is no where else that I have come across that someone could ask a question like this and not be put away lol. I treat strangers all the time, people in the street or at the school etc, but I get no feedback as to whether it worked. Sometimes I would think, "when I die, it would be so funny to find out that what I was doing was just a load of garbage and I didn't even help anyone" lol. What is reality ????

I'll tell you a funny story. There was this lady who was so cruel and intimidating to others. She just made me smile because I know her behavior was just an accumulation of issues and she was just in a 'stuck state'. I worked on her and over a few weeks she totally changed. She changed so much that people around her were commenting all the time about it. But the funny thing is, she didn't even notice. She couldn't even see the change. Someone commented to her and asked her how come she was being so nice these days. She looked at them with a puzzled look and said 'what on earth are you talking about'? lol It was very funny to watch.

One thing I have learnt over the past few years, and even though I was taught this all my life but did not grasp this concept until recently, is that ' we can't judge anyone' we could look at people who are behaving in certain ways, or reacting in a unsocially acceptable way, but if we were in their shoes and we had the same stuff shoved in our system, we would most probably act the same way. If we can lift other people's issues and their behavior changes, what does that tell us? It just opens a whole view of the world that is mind boggling.

People absolutely fascinate me. I joined a bowling league the other night. There was a meeting before hand about all the rules etc and some people hit their threshold so quickly. You watch people next time you are standing in a line and the line is going so slow. Watch how others react to when they hit their threshold. Very amusing indeed.

About my request, post it on here as others like to follow along, but if it is too private you may email me.

Love and Smiles to you all
Jenny

Hi Jenny:

I have sent you a private email regards your offer. I used my "real" name - long email.

Cheers!
Unis

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Bowling Qigong...I think you're onto something !

Thank you for your sharing and offer to the group.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Hi Shawn nice to meet you. Hi everyone. I have so many people now thank you for your huge response. Sorry to say but I couldn't really take on any more.

Thank you for helping me to practice.
Love Jenny

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved