Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Netwire Offline OP
OP Offline

As the topic suggest I am new to Paraliminal tapes and hypnosis in general. I am very interested in Metaphysics, and spend a great deal of my time researching a new form of healing, by naturally speeding up the physiological healing process. All of this research can be stressful, and sometimes hard to recall all of my findings. While browsing the web I “bumped into” this site and felt that it may very well assist me with my troubles. I have read about the Memory Super Charge tape, and have seen some other interesting tapes. To those of you here who have already had the experience of using the tapes, could you please make some suggestions to me. I would like to work on improving my memory recall, focus, and improve my reading speed.

Thanks in Advance,
Rev. J. King

Memory Supercharger is an excellent and worthwhile tape for memory. And, it's easy; all you do is listen.

Deep Relaxation and 10 Minute Supercharger are great tapes for stress.

I found learning PhRing to be a spiritual experience which was something i certainly was not expecting. I don't know how i lived w/o PhRing Keep it simple and amazing results are produced.

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited August 13, 2002).]

Greeting's to " NetWire " and other forum member's,
As this topic was posted back a month ago NetWire, I found there are many " I am's " on this planet lol, that may as well exist at loss to know, of the success One can have within Paraliminal tape's or even Subliminal's, and I myself can see that You yourself, have jumped the first " Hurdle " so to say, " Want To..." manifest Change.
This is the most important " Thing " to an impatient human mind, which can Only See One thing in their life, when all along there has been two of, You and I, although we have gone without much Thought to how we use the word " You ", it belong's to us as Well.
When we Read and go without the identity of author, who voice do we hear inside...
You have an Excellent Memory NetWire, and as well, so do we all....

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved