Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53189 02/09/06 10:24 PM
OP Offline

Hello dear friends,

I've posted on this subject before but feel that I need to again. I've placed my friend, Lee, on this week's healing list again but would like anyone who can, to send her special healing whenever possible. She has ALS, which came on suddenly last spring and has now progressed to totally paralyzing her. She can move one finger yet but even that is going now.
She can barely speak and we're afraid that this will progress to the lungs very soon. She needs all the support , prayers and help for healing that she can receive.

Thank you for taking the time to listen.

Love,
Lynn-marie.

#53190 02/11/06 02:33 AM

Hello Lynn-Marie,I am new here myself,but I shall strongly make an attempt to send healing to your friend..I am also new to SFQ,but I always ask for Our Creators energy,the energy from someone I respect who has practiced this longer than I,and of course,from Master Lin..I combine all of these with energy from the Universe,and I feel it`s pretty powerful than if I did the practice alone.....I believe she will get much from the people who join together for the group healing sessions on Sat. as well..How kind hearted you are to ask for this...S

#53191 02/13/06 08:13 PM
OP Offline

Thank you so much for your response
and help! I really appreciate your
good thoughts and energy for my friend. I know that Lee is becoming very
discouraged and is afraid that this disease will progress to her lungs and heart soon.

I haven't given up hope yet that this group will be able to help her.

Thanks again, ScorpionsBabe,
Lynn-marie

#53192 02/15/06 06:26 AM
MB Offline

Lynn-Marie,

Just want you to know that my hope is that your friend is receiving healing.

You are showing such wonderful concern for your friend. I hope a number of your SFQ friends on this forum are sending her healing energy and will let you know.

#53193 02/20/06 12:23 AM
OP Offline

Thanks MB!

I am hoping so much that she is receiving healing from the people in this group too. I do my best, but it just isn't good enough . I keep trying but Lee continues to become worse and worse. Even though her mind is bright and alive, she can only speak in a garbled fashion and now one of her eyes isn't working right also.

Lynn-Marie

#53194 02/20/06 12:11 PM

Paul Scheele, although he probably wasn't the first, "There's my business, your business and god's business". You can only control your's. When you say it is not enough you are judging business that is not yours.

What you are doing is helping. Know that you ARE helping your friend. Send them love and use your knowledge of SFQ to send your messages, but please don't interpret what you see as failure. Everything you and everything everyone here is doing for your friend is helping.

I apologize for reading things into your post (judging you). I do wish to help you both.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#53195 02/21/06 06:05 AM

Hello Lynn-marie,
I will certainly join with the others and send healing energy to your friend Lee.
You need to remember that it might be Lee's time to move on to the next level and any energy sent may not be for a 'cure' but for an easy transition.
So do not be sad, it is all good and for a reason though we may find it hard to accept because we don't yet fully understand .
Love and light,
Faune

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved