Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53323 02/28/06 01:27 PM
RodB Offline OP
OP Offline

I know fear drains the Kidneys. My question is, what can be done to address the fear. Is this caused by a blockage? I have made much progress in my practice and now feel that this is the next thing I need to tackle in order to continue progressing.

Thanks,
RodB

#53324 03/01/06 06:53 AM

My take on fear, is that it is the blockage. More over, fear is just the result a set of beliefs.

In an SFQ practice I see this as primarily addressed as calling on the universal (master's) energy and truly being confident that it will help you. This practice and belief will allow you to see the world as full of treasures (some as personalized lessons) and fear will have no place to reside within your view of the universe.

I would recommend not focussing on the fear and trying to remove them rather to focus on positive energy and not feeding the fear with the energy directed by your thoughts. To this end review your SFQ material.... and as I always say review the six keys of success.

The other magic key is to give to others. I find that when I give my energy to others, I always recieve energy back. I don't give with the expectation of helping myself, but I'm constantly amazed at how it works.

This magic key reminds me of the saying, "When the student is ready the master will appear." I see the universe as the master who provides me with lessons to learn, and the learning is achieved in the giving.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#53325 02/28/06 11:37 PM

I also like Master Lin's reminders to us to smile into our organs and visualise them as being happy, healthy and shining with beautiful colours.

With the kidney and fear specifically, I imagine the fear turning into smoke and coming out of my body. I then imagine the kidneys shining with beautiful blue colours, very plump and healthy and wriggling with happiness and I hold thoughts of gentleness in them.

I also use the self-concentration meditation to assist with all of the other organs in my bod .

For example - getting stronger energy is where there is a blockage (anger) in the liver. I imagine the anger turning into smoke and coming out of my body, going back to the universe. I then see my liver wrapped in a beautiful green colour, shining brightly and very healthy and hold strong thoughts of kindness and forgiveness in the liver area

Love
Jetay.

#53326 03/01/06 04:48 PM

I too have struggled with an issue relating to fear for the past couple of months.

Every night before I go to sleep I ask the universe to assist me in healing myself. Three nights ago I had a dream of a person coming towards me to attack me. I could feel tremendous fear in my dream, but instead of turning and running as usual, I stayed and faced my attacker. At that moment I felt a rush of heat come up through my body and out the top of my head. Awaking at that same moment I knew it was the release of my blockage of fear. Since then I have been very calm and confident.

The more I practice SPQ the more is revealed to me.

Much love,
Sue

#53327 03/01/06 10:15 PM

What a wonderful and inspiring story, Sue!
Thanks for telling us!
maura

#53328 03/02/06 02:44 PM

These are great thoughts for how to address fear. Thanks!

I am unsure whether I should be focusing on releasing the fear (ie inhale harmony and perfect health, exhale fear and judgment) because I worry I am then giving the fear more attention than it deserves? Master LIn mentions not to focus on the physcial pain durin the meditation, or you will "call it back." Does the same hold true for fear?

If I'm focusing on releasing fear during the exhale, am I actually calling attention to it and giving it more strength?

Thoughts on this are much appreciated!

Hugs,
Carebear

#53329 03/02/06 03:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Iam2:
I would recommend not focussing on the fear and trying to remove them ...

There is a section of the I Ching that says, the best way to eradicate evil is to make energetic progress to the good. This holds true not only for fear, but a lot of other "negative" things within ourselves that we historically "fight."

#53330 03/02/06 03:39 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Carebear,

There is a tendency to get a bit overloaded when having so many wonderful people giving of their best for your best.

Take another look at Iam2's post. The others mirror the same intention in that your focus is the healthy organs, spine, etc. getting brighter and better.

The “extra energy" that happens to be sitting there, turns to smoke and clears, allowing you to see the area with more clarity and brilliantly renewed.

The Self Concentration Exercise/Euphoria Course meditation does a good job assisting you with this.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved