Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, it's your oldtime drama queen Nacho again. I believe my question is pretty straightforward. I'm thoroughly convinced in the existence of harmful/demonic energies, and as such I'm very interested in knowing where Master LIn, my only spiritual master, stands on this issue. I am already aware of the index finger/thumb technique used to block off harmful energies (which, by the way, works great), but because of my situation and surroundings blocking off energy just isn't enough. Please, if you aware, tell me Master Lin has some exercises designed specifically to rid areas of harmful entities period, or at least has an exercise designed to provide the practitioner a constant barrier from these energies as the index finger-thumb technique isn't practical for everyday activities such as, oh let's say... driving.

Thankyou for your time.

Matt

Hi Matt;

I can give my 2 bits worth. I think that Master Lin has put enough tools out there for someone to protect themself.

At the last Retreat in October I learned about protecting yourself or family (anyone or thing) by visualizing them going into the sun or being in the sun from Master Lin

I went to work from the retreat and visualized my ship in the sun almost daily (except on days I was exhausted)for a month in a pretty hostile enviorment. At the end of that month it was totally amazing how things turned out.

If you cannot circle your forefinger and thumb, then you can visualize them being connected and just let it go. You know they are encircled and have the energy and protection.

You can ask the Master's for protective energy so that you may get your work done and safely operate in that kind of enviroment. If you are there for good purpose then you cannot be stopped.

Focus on what you are doing and see it through. If you cannot leave the area then resolve to change the area so it suites you. Rebuild the Mountain. Other's will pick up on it.

You kind of get that peaceful warrior thing going on.

Through Meditation and Active Exercises your energy level will build and these things will not bother you. You will probably be bothering them.

OK, that was maybe a bucks worth.

hope that helps

Jeff

Nacho, I doubt I'll be offering you anything new.

You know of the fingers loop.

You know of the sun energy, around someone or something, for proctection.

You know you can ask you Master's Energy to be with you all day or all night.

You know you can make an appointment and ask Master Lin about your specific concerns.

As for the wrong type of energy in the wrong place, well Master Lin did relate a story of a friend that had acquired an antique she really loved. Master Lin said that she should burn it. She eventually did, and many of her family problems started to disappear.

As an observation to this story Master Lin didn't offer to remove the energy, he recommended destroying the item. Does that me he couldn't? Maybe, but maybe it was just the best solution to the energy in the wrong place. The lady didn't like the Best solution, until her suffering became great enough that it justified the cost of the Best solution.

You are perfection.
Iam2

P.S. Don't hesitate to come with your concerns, but once you get our best efforts to help don't expect it to get better. The value is really in the interpretation of what you receive, not in what your receive.

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

Noted*

I've never heard of the Sun technique before, but the other two I can tell you I'm not completely content with. The finger-thumb method, while good for keeping harmful energy out, does not allow any energy that's already in the body (good or bad) to release. I know there are still parts of my being that I don't need to hold onto forever, but as long as I'm touching my fingers.. I'll pretty much have to. As for my Masters... well, as much as I hate to say it, I don't think my Masters can help me with this. I've asked many times for their help, and the results are always mixed. Sometimes just by acknowledging them I seem to open myself up to all kinds of energies I didn't expect or want.

Again, I have never heard of the sun method, so if you could elaborate on that just a teensy bit more I would appreciate it. Also, if there's a qigong exercise that can help me with this I can safely say its neither Small Universe, nor anything in Level 1 -- I've practiced each of those for at least a year, and while they have helped me in various areas, none of them pertained to the problem I'm relaying right now.

Thankyou for your responses.

Matt

Hi Matt;

I do not know what your situation is but if you are already in the mental condition that the Master's will not help you then you will make it so. Even if you did receive energy would you be receptive to it?

Do you get any intuition that sounds like the craziest thing and it would never work? If you do, my advice, if you really want this thing fixed,is to follow it.

Otherwise you are down in the trenches slugging it out on your own.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited March 06, 2006).]

Just some terminology first. The Sun Meditation and the Moon Meditation are part of the level three course. The are for further work on the body and spirit. However, that is not I was referring to.

The Sun technique is similar to the weekend group healing, but even simpler. You just visualize the Sun around something to want protected or to bathed in supportive energy.

Say my wife is going on a trip. I'll visualize her flight complete engulfed in a sun and protected. There is and addition to this idea. You can ask you Master's energy to go ahead an ensure that the path you will travel is clear of harmful energies. These are techniques Master Lin says he uses. You can apply them to your daily routines.

As for applying the sun to protect something like your home. You can take time near the end of a meditation and allow a sun to grow. I do it from inside myself, to around myself, to fill the room, to surround my home and the property, then even that of my neighbours. I usually spend about a minute at each stage. Again focussing on the positive, healing, growing energy of the sun enriching myself and my environment.

Sometimes I through in the invitation technique Master Lin has used in some of the Teleseminars. Where he invites any energy that is in the wrong place to leave to find the place that is right for it. I like this one, because you are showing love, kindness and caring for energy you that is not part of your life. The I see just whisps of energy just radiating away with the missing information that needed for their own betterment.

In the invitation to leave, Master Lin usually follows with a statement like. This in our (your family) place now (or something like that). I add it to, but the first part I find more love centered.

You are perfection.
Iam2

On the way to work a thought occured to me that our greatest challenges are our greatest gifts. The things we Need to learn to overcome them are the gifts. During this, I thought of my own recurring issues and then I thought of yours.

I see my struggles as an issue I must learn inside out, before I will pass through. Only be seeing as many sides of the issue can I then be well prepared to help others with the same issue.

Mayhaps this is one of your issues. I personally find this viewpoint valuable, because it encourages me to stay with the process and keep learning, until I have mastery.

A little aside facto, on average a person quit smoking five times before they have real success. An attitude that a successful quitting has, is that if the have a cigarette then it was an aboration to the habit of non-smoking, and not the ending of the aboration of non-smoking (or the return of the smoking habit).

Again, I hope this is of value. Often my post start to seem like I'm just talking to myself and giving me the information I need to be conscious of.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Nacho,

Over on the Beyond Human forum we've talked about other courses and options. You can email me if you'd like more information.

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited March 06, 2006).]

Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline

thankyou for your responses.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved