Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#4788 08/15/02 03:56 PM
Anth Offline OP
OP Offline

Does anyone have any experience with subliminal tapes.

I have used the self esteem supercharger from LSC and similar relaxation/hypnosis tapes.

I am wondering if you can't here the meassages how are they supposed to work? Is there any evidence that they do etc.

Any information would be great.

Cheers,

anth

#4789 08/16/02 04:18 AM

The only subliminal that I've heard of and use that has proven results through stringent government testing and is also approved by the FDA for showing measurable results is the silent subliminal technology by Lowery and associates.You can check out they're website at http://www.mindspring.com/~silent/menu.htm

#4790 08/16/02 04:22 AM

Sorry about the spelling, it's been a long day.they're should should be their.

#4791 08/19/02 05:47 AM

well that information is nice but... LSC doesnt use subliminal tapes. if you read the title of this forum, it says "Paraliminal". that means you can hear everything that will affect you. Para=two liminal=(something to do with voices or sound, i dont know the exact definition) so in paraliminal learning, you hear two voices at the same time, speaking about two different stories or topics. in the paraliminals i've heard, paul does both voices, one is instructing you on how to gain whatever you want to gain by listening, and the other voice appeals to the right brain by telling a story which somehow relates to the purpose of the tape. by using this, it affects your whole brain and helps you gain your goal. there are no hidden messages in the tapes. you can choose wether you want the tape to affect you or not, by following or not following the instructions. there is no risk except success or failure, which is your choice.

#4792 08/19/02 12:26 PM

"Para" is the latin prefix meaning "beyond." "Liminal" refers to the "limen" or "threshold" of conscious awareness. So, Paraliminal means "beyond the threshold" of the conscious mind. Subliminal means "below the threshold" of consciousness. Neo-matrix is right, you can hear the voices, and there are no messages that cannot be perceived by the conscious mind as with subliminal tapes. One big difference is that with most subliminal tapes, you need to listen for an hour every day for a month or two. They are effective for some people. On the other hand, you can listen to Paraliminals one time or twice a week and notice a change.

#4793 08/19/02 12:37 PM
Anth Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

Thanks for this - So subliminals an actually work, despite not being able to hear the words? How does this work?

I ordered one of the paraliminal tapes yesterday, by air mail to the UK - Do you have any idea of delivery expectations?

#4794 08/19/02 12:59 PM

For questions about shipping or delivery, please email: orders@learningstrategies.com

#4795 08/19/02 01:36 PM
Administrator
Administrator

If you play subliminals every day for 2 months they are bound to work ... if not for the messages hidden on them. Because of your intention to bring about the change you desire. It probably wouldn't matter if nothing was on them. Anything you have postive thoughts about and actions carried out with intention is enough to bring about a positive change in the area you are focusing on.

Paraliminals are easier to use. You use them for a shorter time frame and get to see positive result pretty soon afterwards.

Alex

#4796 09/13/02 08:16 PM

Paraliminals are great! I wish that there were some longer tapes (about an hour) so that I could take a nap and wouldn't wake up! Of course Winamp playlists are one solution!

Im sorry to tell you folks, but subliminals are fake! they DOESN'T work! If you search in the net there are people both believing in them and people discussing whether they should work. But noone has ever done any solid testing! i did! not enough for a solid research but enough to prove that IF there are any results, then SO little that no need to bother!

moX

andres.moks@mail.ee

#4797 09/23/02 07:59 PM

Greeting's to " Anth " and other forum member's under this topic.
Subliminal tape's do work, and usually the script is included when a person purchases them, so what an individual should do as well is " Visualize " themself " Being " the person for each line in the script. Should concern in " Hearing " the word's create Doubt in going without, the person just defeated their purpose.
Subliminal's can be made without " Masking " and in the person's voice, the volume must be low enough that outside sound's can be heard over the tape message.
Paraliminal's are great because, when it come's to an individual's " Attention ", we all have a " One Track Mind " lol, so while listening to one set of message's, the other's are sneekin in.....
How other is media advertizement Ignored, but in the enviroment ???

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved