Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53358 03/04/06 07:56 PM
Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn.I have practised SFQ, levels1 and2, since Oct/ 04. I normally spend about two hours a day at it. I would love to go further with it but there is no way at the present time I can go to Minnesota.

I was wondering if there were any meditations or whatever that you could recommend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gabby, going further doesn't have to mean going to the next level of the training. You can take SFQ into more and more of your day. You can use it as a guide in more and more of you decisions (how you direct your engery; what messages you focus on). You can direct energy to help more and more people.

I know that's not what your were looking for, so you can go to www.springforestqigong.com. In the store section you can buy the meditation for the level III and level IV . I'm not recommending this as a substitution for attending Master Lin's (or Master Nance's) training, but they are the primary meditations for the levels.

You are perfection.
Iam2

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited March 06, 2006).]

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Gabby,

Iam2 gives some good things to consider.

The Level III and IV work really comes from the experience
of doing your Level II work on others.

Be aware of commonalities that show up when healings, and
those areas and “other-than-conscious” messages you receive.

Your meditations and dreams may also turn into coaching
sessions when you’re ready.

Much Love,

Shawn

Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

I wish to thank you for your responses. I really appreciate it.

I wish to add something more to this post. It"s sort of funny the way things go. I've read a lot on quantum physics so I had a basic understanding of how energy works.

That's why I got into qigong. When I first got into qigong my brother told me I was full of B.S. I didn't argue. After I worked on a few neighbours and friends, a month later my brother came up and asked me to work on his arthritis. It helped him a lot.
Now nobody dares to call qigong down to him.

Another brother got me to work on him. He came back the next day and said he was better. He said he felt stupid for being here when I worked on him, but now he believes in it.

On a little sadder note the doctor told my brother in law he had six months to a year to live. His son asked me to help him but he said no. He died two months later.

I wish I could have tried to help but I had to respect his wishes.

I have a lot more to say but I don"t want to bother anyone for to long of a time.

Thanks for listening

Gabby: If you go to the bornahealer.com website, and click on "store" on the left, you can see what products they have available for each level. Not listed on the computer, but available if you call them is a Level 3 manual. The number to call is 888-860-2319 (and you can buy the stuff that's listed on the computer from the phone number, too). In addition to the manual, you may want to get the sun, moon and rainbow meditation CDs.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Karen,

The Level III manual is support material for the class, rather than a stand alone product. That's why it's not for sale on the site.

Much Love, Shawn

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited March 08, 2006).]

Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

I wish to thank you all again for your responses. It means a lot to me.

I live on the east coast of Canada in the province of New Brunswick. I personally don't know anyone else that's into SFQ so I read a lot here.

I do not post a lot because I am so slow at typing.I just don't do it enough.

Once again,thank you all so much.You all have my heartfelt thanks.Love and pesce to you all. Gabby

Gabby Offline OP
OP Offline

Sorry about that.I mean Love and Peace

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved