Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53404 03/18/06 06:49 AM
ajanta Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone, I've just started sfq a week ago, and when I do the small universe meditation I do not finish at the lower dantian, at the time when Master Lin says that we have come to the end, I have always moved ahead to the bladder area or further, w hat do I do at that point to synchronise with the cd? Please help! Also I am lying down when I do this, is this okay?

Hello Ajanta,

Welcome to the SFQ forum.
I'll take your second question - Yes it is OK to lie down. Master Lin states all exercises can be done , sitting , standing or lying down. I still often do Small Universe whilst lying in bed at night. But it is preferable to eventually do it seated in lotus position. This will come in time and with practice. If you are not able to sit, lying down is fine just doing it is the main thing.

You finish up somewhere else - also fine, just add a bit more of the circuit doing the breathing and making the Oom, Mawh sounds (out loud or in your head ) yourself till you end at the Dantien position. Most people do this one at different speeds anyway and you will find your own speed eventually.
There is no right or wrong here only good, better and best. Enjoy!

Love & light
Faune

ajanta Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello faune,
Thanks so much for answering my questions, I feel more comfortable now that I have some guidance. I have been reading a lot of the past topics posted on this forum, so that I can have a lot of my queries answered, they are extremely helpful. Thanks again. By the way, do you know if Master Lin does teleseminars for healing purposes or opening up blockages on a regular basis or once in awhile for which we can sign up?

Gratitude & love
Ajanta

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha ajanta,

Welcome.

As Faune mentions, if you find yourself at a position other than at the lower Dantian when Chunyi gets there, you can continue on your own - hearing the ohms and muah's in your head until you get back.

I you want to follow his ending, just lead the energy ball from where it currently is, around the Small Universe path, ending at the lower Dantian. No need to stop at every point.

Much Love, Shawn

[This message has been edited by Shawn_Grim (edited March 20, 2006).]

ajanta Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Shawn,

Thankyou so much, that really helps! All you guys are so wonderful and helpful. God Bless & I am so happy to have found this forum.

Gratitude & Love
Ajanta

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved