Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#53505 04/05/06 01:21 PM
Claudia Offline OP
OP Offline

Although I have been posting my husband's condition on the forum for healing, I would like to explain exactly what has been happening here so that I don't have to clutter up the healing posting with extra information.

My husband, Peter, had surgery in October for a brain tumor, which was supposed to be slow-growing and benign. He was supposed to leave the hospital in four to six days. The doctor was unable to remove all the tumor, and he has since given a different diagnosis to four different people about this. Peter is now in a rehab hospital I had his case transferred to the number four hospital in the country for this type of problem, and they say that this tumor is only "slightly malignant" and that he has time to recover before he needs radiation treatment. It is an extremely rare tumor. Last week I was told that he would never walk again, never speak normally, never have a short-term memory, and would be diabetic the rest of his life (he was not diabetic before the surgery). On top of everything else, he got a staph infection from one of his roommates at the hospital, and with my heart issues, I have been told that I could die if he passed the infection on to me. Although he is not paralyzed, his right side is very week both from being in bed since October and because there is a flaw in the communication between the brain and the arms and legs. I know that people have been able to completely overcome worse problems with Qigong. Even becoming able to get from a bed to a chair on his own or with just me to assist him would be a great improvement. Now, it takes two people and a mechanical hoist to get him into a wheel chair. I will be putting him on the healing list again and hope that this explanation will help people to visualize what needs to be done. He needs to get much better before he can start having the radiation treatment.

Thank you for your help.

#53506 04/05/06 03:01 PM

Claudia, I will add him to my own meditations and prayers for healing as well as during my participation in the group healing.

I will also add him to my congregation's healing list.

May there be a healing of integrity (or an integral healing) for Peter and you.

#53507 04/06/06 05:22 AM

Claudia, that was a wonderful post. It is exactly the kind to tale one would give about someone before a group healing.

Master Lin says describing the person before and after is valuable. The objective is help the healers understand the good in people and to intensify their connect with love they wish to give.

You are not alone, and thank you for giving all of us here a chance to help.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#53508 04/05/06 06:21 PM
Claudia Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you both for your replies; I feel less alone after reading them.

#53509 04/05/06 10:40 PM

You are welcome. Community and company (in all forms and forums) is always valuable in the midst of healing crises.

I am glad that our messages help you feel supported. May you continue to feel the support of the Universe and the Master's energy.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved