Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#53547 04/11/06 03:20 AM
dan2004 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,

I posted this in another forum here at which point it was recommended I talk about it here. Also someone mentioned a phone healiing with Chunyi Lin or Jim Nance or one of their students. How does this work, can anyone tell me? Would really apprecaite it!

Thanks
Daanish
----------------------------------------------

Folks...please advise.
I just find out today from my Mom's doctor she has cancer again. Really serious too, apparently in her liver and these things dont get better, you can only control them is what the doctor said. Apparently they're having trouble even with that. I havent seen Mom in a while but my sister is telling me the tumors have really expanded her belly.

Last year at this time I posted on the Ultimate Seduction site for advice on curing cancer. At the time my Mom was sick and I was hoping someone could advise me on ways to get better. Well even though it was very serious in August the doctors managed to get it under control. Apparently things were fine until January at which point she was having some others problems and they couldn't give her chemo. Now apparently the tumors have gotten pretty bad and her condition is not good at all. Can anyone give any suggestions on curing or reducing this? I'm a bit desperate here, any help would be appreciated. If anyone's into praying that would be nice For those who do reiki that would be appreciated. Any other ways of healing one can recommend? Is there anything I personally can do maybe? I remember reading in the Power of Your Subconscious Mind the author was saying he cured his sister by visualizining her getting better, can anyone elaborate on such things?

Btw, how helpful are these things such as reiki, qi gong, and visualizations?

Please guys, any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Dan

#53548 04/11/06 07:40 AM

Dear Daanish

You may be interested in the "soul operation" by Dr. Sha who is a QiGong Master of the year in 2002. I don't know for sure how effective his soul operation is. You can refer to the following website for futher information. Also, it might be a good idea to contact him for details. http://www.drsha.com/divineblessing/souloperation.html

#53549 04/11/06 09:55 AM

Hi Dan
I should have answered your questions more fully on the other forum but thought it would be good for you to visit this forum because there are some really caring people here who have a lot more knowledge than I do.

You can arrange for a phone healing for your mum by calling the Spring Forest Qigong Healing Center
6311 Wayzata Blvd.
Suite 220
Minneapolis, MN 55416-1245
Phone: 952-593-5555
Fax: 952-593-5557

Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Individual Sessions: $90.00 (30 minute session)
Group Sessions (2 or more people): $70.00 per person (30 minute session)
Telephone Sessions: $70 per person (limited availability - 2 to 10 minute session with Master Lin or Master Nance, followed by 30 to 45 minute meditation on your own)

Sessions are with Chunyi Lin, International Qigong Master, Jim Nance, Spring Forest Qigong Master, and Advanced Assistants Darcie Gustine and Deanne Kroll.

The weekly healing sessions available on this forum can have as many people listed for as many weeks wanted and always be as effective.

If you still want to know how to find a good traditional chinese medical practitioner to complement, supplement the healing power of SFQ , it will depend largely on where you live - suggest you do a google or some other type of search on the web and find one near you.

Love
Jetay

#53550 04/11/06 01:26 PM

dan2004, Jetay has given you most of the information you've asked for, and it's all very valuable.

You asked does it work, and what you can do. I would say that yes qigong and similar messages healing work as well. The keys to success are outlined in the SFQ courses.

It would be foolish for me to try and teach the material on this forum. However, I can give some basic ideas you can use in a prayer - like meditation. Don't come from a place of anger or desperation. Feel strong love for yourself and your mom. Feel completely relaxed physically and mentally, wrapped in your and universal (god if you like) love. Ask for help from god or whomever you believe will answer, to help in the healing . Then think positive thoughts. Either see the problem (in SFQ the qi in the wrong place) leaving. Continue the love and positive thoughts until you see your Mom completely healthy.

How quickly or in what fashion this will manifest is not predictable. Be ready to notice improvement, but do not label or judge the results.

Lastly, things like SFQ are not a pop a miracle pill and then your done. Yes, sometimes is does work like that but for the most part it about how much time you spend in the love and the intensity of the love experienced, which moves one energy towards a freely flowing and balance life.

As a reminder, use the weekly healing group sessions.

You are perfection, as is your Mom.
Iam2

#53551 04/11/06 02:28 PM

Dan,
Master Lin says that the 9s exercise is particularly good for helping to heal cancer. He advocates that one do it for two hours a day (not necessarily two consecutive hours), and although one may do it standing up, sitting down, or lying down, he prefers the standing up mode.
I agree with Jetay and others that it would be a good idea to call Chunyi at the number provided. Phone healings are $70 and he does these either early in the morning or later in the evening on certain evenings.
If you want further information about the 9s exercise, I would ask SFQ headquarters to send you that information ( since it is not available in the manuals). It was written up in the 2003 SFQ Newsletter.
In the meantime, do place a request for your mother's healing on the Saturday list set up by Shawn.
SFQ practice may heal your Mom physically, but what it will definitely do is
help her emotionally and spiritually. She will become more peaceful etc.
Blessings,
maura

#53552 04/12/06 02:51 AM
dan2004 Offline OP
OP Offline

Jetay, thanks so much for all your help. I will call that number tomrorow morning.

Quand and Iam2m, thanks for the suggestions

Maura, I apprecite the insight. I'm afraid I dont understand what youre saying right now but hopefully once I immerse myself more I will. I have no idea what 9s are in the meantime though.

This Sat healing list you're referring to - is there more than one? I found one here somewhere with tens or hundreds of names on it. Is that the same one? I posted on that.

Thanks a lot guys!
Dan

#53553 04/12/06 07:19 AM

Hi Dan
I checked and couldn't find a post by you - try the post on this forum titled
4/15/06 GROUP HEALING - that will give you this week's list and you can submit your mum's name.
Cheers
Jetay

#53554 04/12/06 11:57 AM

Buy the book "The Breuss Cancer Cure". You can order it throught http://www.amazon.com
It is about fasting and it helps.
Fasting and qi gong. That two things are the right things when someone has cancer.

quote:
Originally posted by dan2004:
Hello,

I posted this in another forum here at which point it was recommended I talk about it here. Also someone mentioned a phone healiing with Chunyi Lin or Jim Nance or one of their students. How does this work, can anyone tell me? Would really apprecaite it!

Thanks
Daanish

#53555 04/17/06 06:09 PM
dan2004 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi guys

I called up the SFQ headquarters at the number Jetay provided. They gave me the prices (which was in this thread, and on the website anyway). I didn't really get any additional information. I can get a healing tomorrow from Master Nance if need be. Chunyi is booked until May. Now my question is whether these huge costs ($70) are worth it? The lady did say there's a satisfaction guarantee. However when I asked how long it takes for someone to feel anything (ie how long do I have for this satisfaction guarantee) I got that standard annoying answer - it depends

So does anyone have any opinions on this?

Thanks
Daanish

#53556 04/17/06 06:17 PM
dan2004 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Jetay

I couldn't find 4/15/2006 but I posted her name on 4/22/2006. Here is the link:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001489.html

Did I do it correctly this time? Btw I browsed and couldn't find the previous healing threads. Are they erased or something after the week?

Thanks a lot!
Daanish

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved