Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
4space Offline OP
OP Offline

If I am unable to attend the Special One-Day Event with Marie Diamond that is part of the Diamond edition because I don't want to travel from Australia to attend it, then is there something else that I could use instead, e.g. like a DVD of the event?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

We will probably create a product from the event for people who cannot travel, but we won't know until we experience it first hand. It may simply be too involved to put in a self-study.

Maybe once you begin experiencing results from the course you'll be compelled to make the trip! You'll have three years to use your pass.

Enjoy the course.

When and where is the one-day event with Marie Diamond?
maura

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Maura,

It is being held in Minneapolis this year. I don't believe the date has been formally set at this time.

Much Love, Shawn

4space Offline OP
OP Offline

I have beautifully activated all my best directions and all the period stars and have implement some of the yin and yang facets and have had remarkable results already. My only debt, a large one was reasessed and almost wiped clean, what remains will be paid off in no time now, my investments are now doing better than ever and a few other good things have happened that I won't go into. Did some feng shui for friends and it didn't take long for them to notice benefits so they told other people and now the whole town wants me to do feng shui for them. Seems that Marie is right about FS becoming very popular over the next twenty years or so.

Anyway I am very interested in using the hexagrams now but I don't want to make the trip to the US.

Will it be possible to get more information on using hexagrams without traveling to the US even if it's too involved to put in a self-study.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Good for you 4space,

All I can say is read Pete's post above.

Much Love, Shawn

4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Any updates on creating a product for the one day event on hexagrams for those of us that can't travel??

Thanks.

Nice 4space!

I too have the Diamond edition, didn't know the pass had a 3 years validity, I'll sure use it then, once I start harvesting the benefits I'm sure I'll eagerly afford the costs to travel from Spain.

Best regards!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha 4space,

Like Pete said, we won't know about "productablilty" of the event until we look more closely at the curriculum involved and how it would play out for a video/audio audience. That event is slated for May.

Shawn

4space Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there,
Thank you for info. I'm sure the curriculum involved would play out just fine for me on video/audio. Just find it a lot more beneficial to have material at home that I can review as often as I like.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved